View Single Post
Old 04.26.2022, 05:47 PM   #25189
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I HATED it when they prettied-up Ally Sheedy.

Fuck John Hughes.
hahahaaaaa

yeah here we were yelling and shaking our hands: "what da fuuuuuuuuck!!!" at the tv.

also she doesn't look "pretty" but fucking ridiculous. like a poodle. fucking tragic. an utter violation. ugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
I enjoyed the movie when I saw it a few months ago - it's pretty good considering that it could just be aimless and it's targeted at an audience that normally wouldn't be down for "sitting around and talking for a day" - but this has always been the weakest link with it. Was there ever a time when that was the preferred look?
(Also I'm very lucky the character named Claire is the other one, I would have never been able to claim there's no link otherwise.)
the preferred look... 1950?

oh speaking of the 50s reminds me of the trashy transformation in "grease" hahaha. wtf olivia.

anyway breakfast club i now deem a horrible sinister movie because it appeases on the surface but pushes for conformity in its depths. utterly manipulative. a fitting film for the reagan era. that was another "nice" killer.

maybe try "freaks and geeks"? much better, i swear. or at least i'm blind to any of its possible massive flaws. wayyyy realer. smarter. funny too. too cool a show to be really popular.

re: claire/molly ringwald, we liked her other dad (harry dean stanton) bettter. that man had a great talent for portraying a loser. but loser or not, he was real, his character felt like areal human, know what i mean? her dad in this one... is some plasic douche with 3 lines.

ps a good aimless movie: linklater's "slacker". fucking great! hahaha. i want to rewatch it soon....
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|