Thread: 300
View Single Post
Old 03.26.2007, 05:15 AM   #66
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by max
in my very humble opinion, this is total nonsense.

total nonsense, mind this.

so here we have someone who is just willing to exercise his right to deliberately avoid a movie, and a bunch of persons mocking him for apparently no other reason than being annoyed with the reasons he's brought up to your attention that made him avoid the movie.

and comments like those, "we are lying here laughing at you", "cowed by yr intellectual superiority", "(critic) talks too fast for me to take notes"... that also is nonsense. i can't fucking believe it.

i can't really understand it all. this guy here, he doesn't like the movie, he isn't being an arrogant prick. he's just displaying the reasons why he won't watch it, why he thinks it's something which won't appeal to him.

what's wrong with that and what's wrong with all of you people fearing the idea of reading carefully when someone posts, or using the brain to go beyond a movie's political agenda? this is unbelievable to say the least.

so, again i ask to myself, is this the sonic youth of 2007?

Ok max, now please explain me how labeling as "dumb or worse" people that enjoyed this movie makes sense to you.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|