View Single Post
Old 06.17.2006, 09:17 AM   #31
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
They both have their advantages. At least in the country you can play music as loud as you want without the cops coming. But I prefer the city just cause everything is at your fingertips. Also, that's where you find out about cool stuff. They don't typically hang flyers on the telephone poles in the country. Plus, I enjoy having a lot of people around me, I don't like being too secluded. Even though I tend to be a bit of an introvert and not talk to people much in public, I just like having them there. As put by Smoosh from Mr. Show, "It's my security blanket, isn't it?" But, you have to be careful in the city. Like RdTv alluded to, some of the scariest people can be found in the city: suburbanites. They tend to kill any creative or artistic influence they get near, so you have to keep your distance. Other than that though, the city is great.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|