View Single Post
Old 12.30.2022, 08:11 AM   #25382
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
I have one movie left to watch in the "American" theme (American History X), but didn't feel like watching it last night so I might watch it tonight still.
So instead I found this one on Netflix:

it's one of the most horrible films ever! But other people may still enjoy.
At various points I thought about stopping it, but I endured and now still wonder why.

Then I needed a more serious and factual movie, and there was only one option:

didn't expect much of it, and it actually is truly terrible but I enjoyed it a lot. (spoiler alert) it has both Christopher Lloyd (famous for the professor in Back To The Future) and David Hasselhoff as supporting actors.
it always bothers me in these types of movies, that everyone is running around naked except for the main character

After that I finished watching a movie that I found while channel hopping, and I entered it midway or so.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|