View Single Post
Old 01.03.2023, 07:09 AM   #25389
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh, i love that book, but i think it would probably be best adapted as a tv series.

also as i recall you're not a fan of don cheadle hahahahaha

==

on a different subject, that i almost forgot, i saw bill and ted face the music, which was, gooddamn, so terrible, hahahahaha.

I have nothing against Don Cheadle. And I quite like Adam Driver. Both were excellent in the movie but the movie itself was meh.
I haven’t read the book, though, so maybe it was a perfect adaptation. Either way, not for me really.

Re: Bill & Ted: Watched that with the girlfriend a few months ago and yes it was abysmal, but sometimes humorous. Kid Cudi was just ACTING his ass off in the background, giving these big goofy reactions like the worst kid in a high school play. Just gnawing scenery like it was his job. Hilarious and dumb.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|