View Single Post
Old 01.03.2023, 04:02 PM   #25391
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by finding nobody
Night of the Comet (1984). It was a fun film, but nothing that will blow your mind.

oh, i think tw2113 might just love that one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I have nothing against Don Cheadle. And I quite like Adam Driver. Both were excellent in the movie but the movie itself was meh.
I haven’t read the book, though, so maybe it was a perfect adaptation. Either way, not for me really.

Re: Bill & Ted: Watched that with the girlfriend a few months ago and yes it was abysmal, but sometimes humorous. Kid Cudi was just ACTING his ass off in the background, giving these big goofy reactions like the worst kid in a high school play. Just gnawing scenery like it was his job. Hilarious and dumb.

oh, there is just be too much material in the book to cram into a film format, which is more suited to the short story or the novella. this would be more lik chernobyl. hm, i wonder if the novel was inspired by actual chernobyl... nope, it was just prescient hahahahaha. published 1985.

i thought you didn't like don cheadle! maybe it was on a certain role or something like the marvel stuff. to me he was great in "house of lies". hahahahahahahahah the fucking hilarious rascal....

anyway yes b&t was humorous in a "so bad it's good " kind of way. i chuckled a few times, no regrets.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|