View Single Post
Old 01.11.2023, 09:14 AM   #25398
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
• Gremlins: Doesn’t really hold up.
yeah, it never did--it's always been shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
One guy (Roddy McDowall) was supposed to be running for an Oscar as supporting actor but the movie company accidentally nominated him for the Oscar for main actor which is why he didn't win it. He is really good though.

[...]

Interestingly there are currently two movies in production about Cleopatra, one is directed by Denis Villeneuve, the other one is starring and co-written by Gal Gadot

roddy mcdowall was the main monkey in the original planet of the apes.

i'd love to see gal gadot in seductress costume lol, but not really interested in her writing. i've seen her public declarations, etc--so basic, don't wanna. i know this sounds terrible but it's true for me. but maybe she's some secret patricia highsmith and nobody it knows yet.

the villeneuve version i expect to be great. never heard the man speak a word but he tends to stick close to his sources and puts together some glorious visuals.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|