View Single Post
Old 09.11.2023, 02:30 PM   #24
hippietears
little trouble girl

hippietears kicks all y'all's asseshippietears kicks all y'all's asseshippietears kicks all y'all's asseshippietears kicks all y'all's asseshippietears kicks all y'all's asseshippietears kicks all y'all's asseshippietears kicks all y'all's asseshippietears kicks all y'all's asseshippietears kicks all y'all's asseshippietears kicks all y'all's asseshippietears kicks all y'all's asses
Ok y'all, buckle up, I just started college and something already happened:

I got tagged in a video someone made about me, and some girl that I made made spring of 2021 had a video saying "Me @ that girl who pissed me off a few years ago, can't wait to see you girly" while some song about shooting people was playing in the background. I told her to leave me alone and then I went to student conduct so it's on their radar.

The thing is, we literally had a creative writing class my senior year and she didn't have any issues then? Now all of a sudden she wants to bring stuff up? I really don't give a shit that she hates me, It's just annoying and every time I see a girl who looks like her, I have to compose myself. I'm already on edge from starting college, I do not need this!

hippietears is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|