View Single Post
Old 06.26.2013, 05:54 PM   #6
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
You Rather Ripped haters, that album kicks ass, especially live! Reena, Incerate, Jams Run Free, Rats, Turqoise Boy.. where can you go wrong?

Also. This thread made me realize how much I don't actually hate Experimental Jet Set Trash No Star as much as I used to think I did. When I was going through tracks to find my favorite, I realized I liked a few there, and it was hard to pick one, even though I really never thought I liked that album until I had to play Survivor with it and felt bad about letting songs like Androgenous Mind or Bone or Winners Blues or Skink or Bull in the Heather? I guess I do like this album. I will have to go with my gut on this one and pick my mostly favorite from this album, "Sweet Shine"

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|