View Single Post
Old 10.04.2023, 11:00 AM   #25574
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses

it's got some very funny moments. I loved Scarlett Johansson in it. A but weird that they even put Jonah Hill on the poster, his role is very minimal
I just looked at the cast on imdb. Didn't even recognise Frances McDormand, she had one of the best parts.
I never heard of Alden Ehrenreich before (not a name to easily forget even). A bit strange that he got such a big part in such a star casted film. He was good though.

The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension

what? yeah exactly

Adventurer, brain surgeon, rock musician Buckaroo Banzai and his crime-fighting team, the Hong Kong Cavaliers, must stop evil alien invaders from the eighth dimension who are planning to conquer Earth.

it's very eighties, Jeff Goldblum has an insanely weird outfit, even for that era. For the rest, it's sort of Dr. Who meets Hitchhikers Guide, something like that. Entertaining, but not that much more.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|