View Single Post
Old 08.19.2023, 06:51 AM   #6
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterTrick
I recall in 2008 and 2010 I was working and couldn’t make those Summer shows, Jenn skipped 08 but went up for 10 solo, 2011 something about it maybe the fact Wild Flag was opening ensured I wasn’t gonna miss it

Sometimes it just all plans out that way

2011 i was stuck in the boonies, yeah, so far from everywhere. glad you made it though!

anyway, wanted to clarify... i am not sure in what state i read yesterday. had insomnia thursday night (excited about some work stuff) so friday afternoon i was half-conscious and exhausted...

i thought the person returning from venice was just a fan... turns out it was lee's wife! ooops... hahhaa. the name sounded super familiar but my neurons were awol yesterday. i thought it was just a fan testimonial. now it all makes more sense.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|