View Single Post
Old 01.20.2019, 11:30 AM   #23386
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I’d cal you wrong and tell you to watch them both again, come back, and try to say that again. And if you did I’d slap you.

Hmm. Possibly true, actually. I’m not sure. I like the Dark Knight the most, and it has that Ledger performance, but as overall films the two you mentioned could certainly be the best.

I'll have to rewatch everything. I know I couldn't stand the third one, and stopped halfway through, but both the first two Dark Knight movies were ace. I prefer the Scarecrow and watching Bruce become the bat. Fuck man lol.

Also hot take: ledger's joker is overrated due to his death. Willem defoe's Green Goblin is leagues beyond what he pulled off and homeboy had a metal mask on half the time. That mirror scene though or when he first becomes the goblin and busts out like hulk Hogan on poppers

Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|