View Single Post
Old 01.20.2019, 05:34 PM   #23392
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
I'm going to Florida for a week tomorrow, and have added the following unwatched films and necessary rewatches to my laptop to keep me company:

Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
Blade Runner
Blade Runner 2
Citizen Kane
Force Awakens
Last Jedi

Prolly won't watch everything, but I can't see myself being disappointed by any of this either.
take some melville if you can find
bob le flambeur
the silence of the sea
army of darkness
le samourai

there are many others i have not seen but he was fucking great. better than all the new waves for me he was.... o man. he was the one true king of all those little whippersnappers ha ha ha.

also if you can get a hold of any bresson... holy mama. oh that’s not a title lololo
see:
a man escaped
pickpocket
au hasard balthasar (probsbly his best)
une femme douce (dostoevski adaptation)
lancelot du lac (king arthur legends gone FUCKING BONKERS) (also very fucking funny)

i did not like a country priest (his first) and i somehow keep missing mouchette

but o man yes look him up
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|