View Single Post
Old 01.20.2019, 06:25 PM   #23394
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
yep. poor guy but yep.

after evil dead etc ive learned to appreciate raimi a lot more

dafoe rules

but toby maguire almost as insufferable as elijah wood so that always ruined it for me

could he be digitally replaced?

You’re both insane.
Those films are so ridiculously bad they they belong in a quadruple feature with “The Room.” Seriously, so bad.

Maybe they were supposed to be bad?

I like Raimi movies, mostly. But not those fucking things.

Willam Defoe disgraced himself and his craft with that B-movie shtick.

REMEMBER WHEN HE PUTS ON A SHAWL AND TRICKS SPIDER-MAN BY PREDENDING TO BE AN OLD LADY IN A BURNING BUILDING WHO JUST HAPPENS TO HAVE A WATERMELON-SIZED HEAD AND THE VOICE OF A MAN? AND SPIDEY FALLS FOR IT?!

Because that HAPPENS in the first one.
And then Goblin does Power Ranger stance? “Tadaa!! Hahahahahahahah! Tricked you, Spider-Man!!”

Yeah. *Awesome* stuff, guys. Way better than the Oscar winning performance that people are still fucking deconstructing to this day in that movie that only assholes pretend not to appreciate. Yup.
Way better. Also, Tranformers is better than Blade Runner 2049, because SURE! WHY NOT! WE’RE LRETEBDING TERRIBKE THINGS ARE GREAT AND GREAT THINGS ARE TERRIBLE NOW.

Goddammit you’re both fucking trolling me.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|