View Single Post
Old 05.09.2022, 11:33 AM   #25208
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
enjoying a relaxing 3-day weekend today.

watched a bunch of movies...

cromwell

a bit, oooof, corny at times, and some horrible music, but richard harris thundering in anger and laurence olivier in his soft-spoken oblivion make you forget the bad parts. of course his butchery of ireland is not forgotten, except by this movie...

the battle of britain

there's olivier again along a late-60s great cast. action movies back in the day, not being marred by ridiculous cgi explosions, were much better.

hearts of darkness

i had seen this before in a bad vhs tape i think so i didnt remember a lot. brilliant documentary. conclusion: the jungle makes european types crazy (see also: burden of dreams)

pi
i've seen this a few times before and i still like it. very 90's--and shot in a bolex!

true story: once upon a time i wanted my apartment to look like that. it might yet happen hahahahahaa.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|