View Single Post
Old 09.30.2020, 04:23 PM   #42671
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
I've voted for Obama, Hillary, and Bernie in the past. I even vote Democrat in local elections. I voted for Governor Whitmer with glee.

Biden sucks so much ass though. He's a snake in the grass, and I feel as though he always has been. At least Hillary sounded like she had the gonads to command a nation. Biden can't even answer a tough question or stick to his guns.

If Trump wins again, we can have someone who isn't some old establishment skeleton propped up on the podium for a change four years from now.

I love Tulsi Gabbard to be honest. She's insanely elegant and earnest. Takes a lot to differ as much from your own party at times when their 'malarkey' contradicts your core values. She's a pure Democrat at heart, but refuses to play their game. That's why they hate her. That's why I love her. Plus she's hot. That never hurts.

Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|