View Single Post
Old 02.25.2019, 11:41 AM   #23628
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
shit nephew, Black Panther was a better Avengers movie than any of the previous ones! hahahah.

I am glad it won for costuming. them shits were amazing. I am SO fed up with endless films about British inbred pederast royals and their tought times and their fucking bullshit.

we are a country that took a HEAPING HUGE SHIT on the british royal assholes specifically and the entire idea of monarchy generally, yet the oligarchy tries to shove the idea of Royals/aristocracy as if it was something we miss fondly. fuck their lies.

fuck their inbred Huguenot fuckfaces.

yeah i hated the whole royal family business. like the science sister who invents everything, runs schools in oakland, everything. only the aristocracy matters, lol (just like star wars).

i lost track at huguenot bit though
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|