View Single Post
Old 02.24.2008, 10:20 PM   #35
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
i've been posting on this board for too long now... actually I really was going to post shitstem, but I thought it would sound more intellectual to use political terms rather then the truth there, which clearly worked because you did successfully interpret my insinuations

in intellectual matters i tend to favor accurate observations and insightful analysis over language formalities, but that's just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nature scene
i've never understood why the LP insists on running presidential candidates but fails to run for more local seats. In certain states, they would do well (Georgia, New Hampshire, Montana, probably more)... besides the more pragmatic version of libertarianism is making government more effective at the local level.

yes-- i'd tell them get on the city council, get a state governor elected, take over a state legislature, show you what you can do at the local level before we can take you seriously to run the country.

the way they run they're doomed to receive a perpetual 1% of the vote.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|