Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Mr Show Fans, prepare to wet yourself
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.03.2008, 10:30 AM   #1
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Found this on the Mr Show site, written by Bob Odenkirk. Then I changed my pants:

New show coming to HBO. David and I wrote it. We're casting it now. We'll be shooting it on May 9 at a studio with a LIVE audience. How do I get tickets? I don't need any. I'm directing it. How do YOU get tickets? Stay tuned to this space and I will report, when I know. We hope many fans of our nutty behavior will want to come. (keep reading--)
Seriously...keep reading...books, some of them are "good". That's my tip of the week! I think you could learn a thing or two. But to get back to my original point; David and I cooked up this show that is not Mr. Show, but hey, the same two mushy brains wrote it, so... We are having a blast finding our way towards production. What is the show? It is a chance to be funny, laugh, kick ass, and make pointed and kookaburra commentary on modern American culture/stupidity. We are going to have a great time making it happen, check it out willya?
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth