Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page hello hello (question about arrests)
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.18.2007, 12:18 PM   #21
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
Police in the UK couldn't give a shit about most things, that's why the country is in such deep anti-social shit.

Ive never come across this anti-social distopia the tabloids like to talk about. Really all I ever hear is a friend of a friend of a friend got his car broken into and it usually turns out he pissed someone off. There are increases in crime in some places and decreases in others, its always, always been like that. I dont believe its as bigger deal as its made out to be. I for one am quite happy how things are in my area, and yet my local Am's whole election arguments revolved solely around 'anti-social behavour'. Its more Public paranoia than anything else.

and yes i understand there are some rough areas, and that certainly needs sorting out (although this extra policing crap will not help those areas one bit) but for the majority of the country its pure bullshit.
Old 06.18.2007, 01:23 PM   #22
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Perhaps thats true for where you live, but not here.

Where I live now would be classed as middle-class. Houses are between 200-300K a pop- and is it worth the money? Not one fucking bit. Gangs of about 50+ teens used to just 'hang' right outside my mothers house, wrecking cars, tagging walls, robbing from the Spar and on one occasion they broke into to one of the houses (in clear sight). Once, when a neighbor confronted the gang.. well this happened;

Neighbor: Go on, get out of here.
Kid: Oh, I'll get out of here. When I'm done having a piss.

He was pissing on her house. There's just one example, but really, I see and hear it all. A guy got murdered down the street in his own house, and the next day it was the talk of school, and everyone knew who it was but nobody had told the police. The guy was arrested later on. He was 17. He went to preschool with my sister and now he's a murderer. I don't know how many school folks I've seen drop out and become drug addicts. Even my sister got herself involved in that scene- and what did it get her? You really don't want to know.

This new generation, at least in Liverpool (and therefore I could probably assume its the same in London, Manchester, Glasgow, etc) is almost entirely promiscuous, drug-addled, needlessly violent scum.

I don't really want to write off a whole generation, but I'll be forced to someday. So, no, it is not pure bullshit, not at all.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2007, 01:32 PM   #23
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
If these children would only find the word of God at a young age, all this wouldn't happen. They need to become one with Jesus and find their true selves.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2007, 01:35 PM   #24
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
I don't know whether you're being sarcastic or not, so if I agree with you I am setting myself up for potential ridicule.

There's lots of things that would help these kids- a decent education system (yeah, the uk needs one), better fucking policing to catch them early enough to turn them around, and yes, a bit of Jesus Christ.
Old 06.18.2007, 01:53 PM   #25
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
remember... the day the country died?

you know every time I have been arrested for herb it has been for something petty like a half a gram? fines, misdimeanor record, and no FAFSA financial aid for college.

this whole probation, drug program, jail time thing for herb is getting to be ridiculous. Everytime I leave Califoolya I run into people who were excessively punished for possession of herb. I don't understand it....

when you get busted by the FEDs for possession its just a fine and thats it, and it doesn't even stay on yr record....

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2007, 02:30 PM   #26
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
Perhaps thats true for where you live, but not here.

Where I live now would be classed as middle-class. Houses are between 200-300K a pop- and is it worth the money? Not one fucking bit. Gangs of about 50+ teens used to just 'hang' right outside my mothers house, wrecking cars, tagging walls, robbing from the Spar and on one occasion they broke into to one of the houses (in clear sight). Once, when a neighbor confronted the gang.. well this happened;

Neighbor: Go on, get out of here.
Kid: Oh, I'll get out of here. When I'm done having a piss.

He was pissing on her house. There's just one example, but really, I see and hear it all. A guy got murdered down the street in his own house, and the next day it was the talk of school, and everyone knew who it was but nobody had told the police. The guy was arrested later on. He was 17. He went to preschool with my sister and now he's a murderer. I don't know how many school folks I've seen drop out and become drug addicts. Even my sister got herself involved in that scene- and what did it get her? You really don't want to know.

This new generation, at least in Liverpool (and therefore I could probably assume its the same in London, Manchester, Glasgow, etc) is almost entirely promiscuous, drug-addled, needlessly violent scum.

I don't really want to write off a whole generation, but I'll be forced to someday. So, no, it is not pure bullshit, not at all.

Like I said I can only speak for Wales, but you generally find crime decreases in one area and goes up in another. Older people often say "when i was younger there wasnt half the amount of crime". Well thats because when you were younger this suburb of cardiff was merely a village with a maximum of 100 people. So its important that there is context when debating crime increases and decreases. Im not wholly convinced that tougher punishment and police presence is the answer. Sure there are areas that need sorting out. But there is a tendancy among the working and middle classes to blow everything out of proportion and I think it hurts the places that really do have a problem. I mean I lived in a council estate (i now live in beautiful Barrett home suburbia) and it seemed to me to be grossly exaggerated.

Perhaps its just I hate moral panics, declorations of the country turning into the wild west. There is no reasoned debate on this subject that is the problem, theres just a load of old people ranting and raving.

Anyway back to the subject. Its should look like things are being done when it comes to weed but there should be a consenus not to do anything. In that way the south wales police have got their policy just right. The police's resourses are better spent in other areas.
Old 06.18.2007, 02:34 PM   #27
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses

floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2007, 02:40 PM   #28
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

its all their fault.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2007, 02:43 PM   #29
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly

I laughed like a fucking loon at this. Really.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2007, 03:57 PM   #30
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
it was a half gram
a pinch, basicaly

They arrest you for half a gram in texas? Here if you have under 5g, they take it away from you and let you off. Sorry I can't help with any info Crypto, I don't smoke it anymore and I'm not too sure about legal concequences, especially in the USA which is much different from canada
Old 06.18.2007, 05:10 PM   #31
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, its a bit silly...
but, its the law, you know?
thanks though
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2007, 05:11 PM   #32
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
You know what I'd do if I were you? I'd go get stoned and stop worrying about it. What's the worst that can happen? You lose a little money, you get thrown in jail and make a few new friends? Meh. Piece of cake. A walk in the park.
Old 06.18.2007, 05:12 PM   #33
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses

Old 06.18.2007, 05:13 PM   #34
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
You know what I'd do if I were you? I'd go get stoned and stop worrying about it. What's the worst that can happen? You lose a little money, you get thrown in jail and make a few new friends? Meh. Piece of cake. A walk in the park.

yeah, a big friend with a tattooed cock.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2007, 05:14 PM   #35
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Now, now, let' s not scare the poor young man. Most of them will just have your ordinary run of the mill big cock.
Old 06.18.2007, 05:15 PM   #36
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

ive got a good lawyer.
dont think ill be doing jail time.
even if i had a shitty one, first offence cases dont normaly get jail time
Old 06.18.2007, 05:23 PM   #37
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
what if his cock looks just like this

Quote:

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2007, 05:26 PM   #38
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Quote:
ive got a good lawyer.

You should represent yourself!

Do the chewbacca defense.
Old 06.19.2007, 02:05 AM   #39
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

hahaha
that'd be funny for, like, a second

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth