Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Do you trust the mental sanity of some people on the internet?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.13.2007, 01:38 AM   #21
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
yr all y'all all er crackers!
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2007, 02:06 AM   #22
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
i met a girl on the internet.

we dated for 6 months.

this was 5 years ago.

she was hot.. like.. "how the hell am >i< with her?!" hot. i mean, hotter than sway's girlfriend. every time i walked around with her in public, men would stare at her. it intimidated me. but.. i guess i appealed to her because i look like a little boy and she was in love with rivers cuomo. something.. i mean, seriously, i've had a few good looking chicks make me offers, but this chick was fucking BEAUTIFUL! just ridiculous. oh shit.. turns out she was also fucking INSANE. crazy internet bitch. she had me burn her dashboard confessional and all kinds of stupid shit and she freaked out whenever someone mentioned war. she had these extreme illogical bipolar mood swings. she could suck a mean dick thouh!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2007, 07:18 AM   #23
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
i met you!

Damn straight!
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2007, 08:59 AM   #24
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
i met a girl on the internet.

we dated for 6 months.

this was 5 years ago.

she was hot.. like.. "how the hell am >i< with her?!" hot. i mean, hotter than sway's girlfriend. every time i walked around with her in public, men would stare at her. it intimidated me. but.. i guess i appealed to her because i look like a little boy and she was in love with rivers cuomo. something.. i mean, seriously, i've had a few good looking chicks make me offers, but this chick was fucking BEAUTIFUL! just ridiculous. oh shit.. turns out she was also fucking INSANE. crazy internet bitch. she had me burn her dashboard confessional and all kinds of stupid shit and she freaked out whenever someone mentioned war. she had these extreme illogical bipolar mood swings. she could suck a mean dick thouh!

they are all a little crazy at least
Old 06.13.2007, 09:20 AM   #25
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
I have a weird experience with this.

I was once involved in a really intense communication with a girl (ICQ, text messages, e-mails) for about half a year and we wrote all this crazy shit to each other how we miss each other and yada yada. Then we once met and it all went to shit. I mean, we cared for each other and all that, it's just we'd had different percetion of the other person than reality.

We then stayed in contact for about another week or so but then it all just vanished.

Internet "relationships" are worth shit when you allow them to get too far.

I was in love with the girl.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2007, 09:40 AM   #26
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
That true. I should point out that it's more people who look for romance or sex that I'm curious about. And I'm fully aware that if you sleep around a lot, sooner or later something unpleasant is bound to happen, internet or not.

My buddy in New Hampshire was wondering why I wasn't hooking up more with strange woman off the internet. I was like, dude, if you're even half functional and have to pick up chicks off the net in NYC, you've got problems. And if a chick has to troll for guys, there's probably something off. We're not in rural Kansas on the farmer hookup sites.

Lately my fear is crazy former boyfriends.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2007, 10:07 AM   #27
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
I dunno. I don't think there are any creeps or mental defectives on the net. Case in point: Against the Grain seems like a normal enough likable sort of guy.
Old 06.13.2007, 10:09 AM   #28
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
My buddy in New Hampshire was wondering why I wasn't hooking up more with strange woman off the internet. I was like, dude, if you're even half functional and have to pick up chicks off the net in NYC, you've got problems. And if a chick has to troll for guys, there's probably something off. We're not in rural Kansas on the farmer hookup sites.

Yeah, that's kinda my point. I can understand if someone lives in a small or isolated place, but I would think that it can't be that difficult to get laid in New York, London or any big city.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2007, 10:18 AM   #29
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69

What if you're really into crazed strange women and former boyfriends, though? Then it seems the internet is the perfect place for finding what you want.
Old 06.13.2007, 10:25 AM   #30
sarramkrop

Another nice find off the internet:

Four friends, who hadn't seen each other in 30 years, reunited at a party. After several drinks, one of the men had to use the rest room. Those who remained talked about their kids.

The first guy said, "My son is my pride and joy. He started working at a successful company at the bottom of the barrel. He studied Economics and Business Administration and soon began to climb the corporate ladder and now he's the president of the company. He became so rich that he gave his best friend a top of the line Mercedes for his birthday."

The second guy said, "Darn, that's terrific! My son is also my pride and joy. He started working for a big airline then went to flight school to become a pilot. Eventually he became a partner in the company, where he owns the majority of its assets. He's so rich that he gave his best friend a brand new jet for his birthday."

The third man said: "Well, that's terrific! My son studied in the best universities and became an engineer. Then he started his own construction company and is now a multimillionaire. He also gave away something very nice and expensive to his best friend for his birthday: A 30,000 square foot mansion."

The three friends congratulated each other just as the fourth returned from the restroom and asked: "What are all the congratulations for?" One of the three said: "We were talking about the pride we feel for the successes of our sons. ...What about your son?"

The fourth man replied: "My son is gay and makes a living dancing as a stripper at a nightclub." The three friends said: "What a shame...what a disappointment."

The fourth man replied: "No, I'm not ashamed. He's my son and I love him. And he hasn't done too badly either. His birthday was two weeks ago, and He received a beautiful 30,000 square foot mansion, a brand new jet and a top of the line Mercedes from his three boyfriends".

Are you a fun-loving guy who would like to meet up with two others?

My Croatian b/f and I would like to meet guys with fun personalities, who are sensuous, tactile and passionate.

We live at Canary Wharf and would love to invite you over for a drink and a meal - to get to know one another better.

Email us now with your pic(s), stats and whatever details you want to share and we will send you ours. We promise to respond to EVERYONE, even if it's a polite "No Thanks".

Profiles and pics will give more info' - we are both white guys; b/f is 27 y/o and I am 39 y/o. We prefer guys 18 - 33 ish, any race, colour or religion (except we don’t usually go for Oriental guys - sorry - but one can never tell, anything is possible).

I x
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2007, 03:08 PM   #31
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
The peeps I've met of the internet have been few, and from this forum entirely wonderful people. I could even look past the fact that Marras is a raving Nazi. But it's a bit gay meeting people off the internet. Or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2007, 03:46 PM   #32
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
The internet isn't as odd and creepy as it once was (I know, I know, we just expelled a paedophile from the board).

Really? Where was I?

Or was it me?
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2007, 03:51 PM   #33
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
The peeps I've met of the internet have been few, and from this forum entirely wonderful people. I could even look past the fact that Marras is a raving Nazi. But it's a bit gay meeting people off the internet. Or something.

Oh, c'mon Glice! I've only had to stop and lift my arm to give someone directions to the nearest hospital, while you were standing bored by our meeting point.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2007, 04:04 PM   #34
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
I missed the pedo expulsion too.
Why did I have to get a job?
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2007, 05:02 PM   #35
sarramkrop

He wasn't expelled but he left of his own choice. If her age is really 20 years old, you could hardly accuse someone of being a paedophile. Still, you kinda bring it on yourself to be seen as such, at that age.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2007, 05:07 PM   #36
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
well it's obvious that people on the internet are crazy.

just have a look:

http://sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=13848

^^ that's the "pedophile" (?) thread for those of you who were aXing
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2007, 04:15 AM   #37
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
i dont trust peoples sanity on the internet or anywhere else for that matter.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2007, 05:23 AM   #38
lalie
bad moon rising

lalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
I mentioned the married bit because on Sunday I was talking to my brother's ex girlfirend, and she too married a guy off the internet. They seem happy and everything, but what puzzles me is the fact that she is a very gorgeous looking, smart girl, so there wasn't any apparent reason for her to go that route. I still respect whatever decision someone makes for themselves. I just don't fully get it either.

You mean that if she was ugly and stupid then that would be much more understandable?

lalie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2007, 05:26 AM   #39
sarramkrop

Yes, that's what I mean.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2007, 05:42 AM   #40
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
I have a weird experience with this.

I was once involved in a really intense communication with a girl (ICQ, text messages, e-mails) for about half a year and we wrote all this crazy shit to each other how we miss each other and yada yada. Then we once met and it all went to shit. I mean, we cared for each other and all that, it's just we'd had different percetion of the other person than reality.

We then stayed in contact for about another week or so but then it all just vanished.

Internet "relationships" are worth shit when you allow them to get too far.

I was in love with the girl.

Our fantasies are always wilder than reality.
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth