Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The Lockerbie Bomber?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.20.2009, 11:03 PM   #41
Lamont Cranston
100%

Lamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsygrrl
...Well,what if it were one of you who had lost a family member or friend in this horrific disaster?
If it was me, I'd say, fuck him, die in jail.
Uh, well, except for, you know, the minor little detail that he didn't have any involvement.
Iranian intelligence bribed some Syrians to swap their heroin shipment for a bomb.
Old 08.21.2009, 08:27 AM   #42
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
My g/f mentioned something, if the fucker is going to die then better that the Lybians have to pay for his extensive medical care the last 3 months than US taxpayers.
Old 08.23.2009, 02:25 PM   #43
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I saw an interview with an American victim's mother, she said that, "everyone in the United Kingdom should be ashamed of themselves.."

I was thinking to myself, "Hello?"
Quote:
With all these drone attacks in Afghanistan and Pakistan, the past 6 years in Iraq, not to mention the secret involvement in places like Columbia or Georgia etc etc I think the US IS TERRORISM!

so who are the terrorists and who are the heroes?

this whole thing is fucked up, but it demonstrates how powerful but also how rare forgiveness and altruism can be..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.23.2009, 02:53 PM   #44
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamont Cranston
Uh, well, except for, you know, the minor little detail that he didn't have any involvement.
Iranian intelligence bribed some Syrians to swap their heroin shipment for a bomb.
...this thread is getting offtrack because:
...no one knows FOR SURE that this guy was in on it or not. Unless you were in the room with these guys when the deal went down, you only know what you got from the MEDIA.
...really, the families of the victims should have had a say in the decision about his release. But that is not the way it works, and I understand.
...bottom line,we can debate all we want, but only those who lost a father, mother, grandparents, sibling, child, etc. can judge or forgive. Why we attack these ppl's reactions is fucking beyond me.
The debate should be about the decision to release the guy, not the familie's reactions about that decision.
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth