Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page the 80's were so weird
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.21.2007, 08:18 PM   #41
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
What is this rumor I heard a while ago that the barcode held Jackson's phone #.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.21.2007, 09:30 PM   #42
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
i don't have it anymore, thank god; and don't you think there's the possibility of a first pressing with some kind of info while others might have been alterated? almost all the songs were credited music: michael jackson and quincy jones and words by michael jackson, except give in to me which was all michael jackson. that now a day, every pressing of that album has different credits is different.

of course, i'm not saying this is the truth and i can be wrong. i'm just retelling some memory.

so, it was just a weird rumour that michael jackson was sticking his dick on little kids, right? sure, you believe the sentence, he's innocent alright. yeah, i guess he really is a nice, sane person.

i do support music and don't generally care about what people do with their lives as long as they don't get involved with me or people that i care about; but, where's the music? michael jackson is awful and has been for a long time. i'll say it again: thriller (and bad and dangerous) blow, off the wall rules and the jackson five > michael jackson.

besides, you are defending HEAL THE FUCKING WORLD!!! you are a proud owner of one of the fakest albums by one of the fakest artists in the history of humanity. i can understand an argument about billy jean or beat it, but heal the world? black and white? jam? what the fuck?

stop trying to pick a fight with me and go suck CHOUT's cock again.

i like something that you don't like. alright. but i know why i like it, on the other hand you despise it without knowing shit about what you go typing around. you say you support music? you only support your narrow-mindedness. and then you go attacking others like that.

my battle cry has always been: kill prejudice before it kills.
your way of living man, is prejudice in itself.

so you sir, are a loser. for many reasons, one for all: you can't express frustration with a socially accepted beahviour.

that said, goodbye to you and welcome to the ignore list: it's been my pleasure to catch you around.

PS: did i really read "guns n' roses completionist"... cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus. i should've known better.

Last edited by max : 03.21.2007 at 09:39 PM. Reason: literary delight
max is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.21.2007, 10:09 PM   #43
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by max
i like something that you don't like. alright. but i know why i like it, on the other hand you despise it without knowing shit about what you go typing around. you say you support music? you only support your narrow-mindedness. and then you go attacking others like that.

my battle cry has always been: kill prejudice before it kills.
your way of living man, is prejudice in itself.

so you sir, are a loser. for many reasons, one for all: you can't express frustration with a socially accepted beahviour.

that said, goodbye to you and welcome to the ignore list: it's been my pleasure to catch you around.

PS: did i really read "guns n' roses completionist"... cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus. i should've known better.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

just in case you feel tempted to click on the "show post" link.

i despise something i don't know? are we talking about michael jackson? because in that case i will repeat once more: thriller and bad and dangerous all blow because i have heard them and i don't like them and don't see why people like it, IN MY OPINION and that even though off the wall is good, the jackson five are way better than anything michael jackson has ever done.

so i'm prejudist because i don't like michael jackson? sure, and i'm a racist because i don't like will smith or usher.

"express frustration with a socially accepted behaviour"...not that you care but i don't kill people or put bombs because i'm angry, i'm not angry, i'm just expressing my thoughts and opinions on the internet, and you seem to me like you are a person that is desperate to be accepted by people, i don't feel desperate about it, i can only assume that i can express my feelings and thoughts to others better than you because i don't go thinking "what will people think?" i don't care, and i don't care if this means i'm antisocial...but then again i have friends and people who i can have conversations, even here, so...

i excuse you for not reading well, but you can clearly see that i WAS a gn'r completionist, yet i still love them and i still listen to them way more than i would listen to michael jackson. then again, do you know guns n' roses? aren't you being prejudistic?

michael jackson is a fake person because he has gone out of his way to change his body to be someone else, meaning faking his skin color, nose, hair, etc.

dangerous is a fake album because...you know what? i'm done with trying to drive my point about michael jackson.

every two or three posts you do are to promote your band or to praise other people's band (especially CHOUT's) on this board and every thread you start is about your band; again, there's nothing wrong with that. you tried to pick a fight with me and you got hurt because of what i typed because it's true and you know it, just because i'm not nice to you doesn't mean i'm a prejudist person.

goodbye to you too.

ps: why are you so bent on defending michael jackson? that's very creepy.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.21.2007, 11:26 PM   #44
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic

michael jackson is a fake person because he has gone out of his way to change his body to be someone else, meaning faking his skin color, nose, hair, etc.

who?
Old 03.22.2007, 12:13 AM   #45
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
just in case y'all forgot.

thriller.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.25.2007, 04:58 PM   #46
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
Psycho killer, qu'est que c'est, Far better Run away
Psycho killer, que'st que c'est, Far better Run away
Oh yeah
Old 03.25.2007, 08:32 PM   #47
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
Thriller was a really great pop album (apart from the god awful 'The Girl Is Mine') as was Off The Wall...Bad was for me when it all went wrong (not that it didn't have its moments of genius), he seemed to from this point title his albums after things he was not, Bad, Dangerous, Invincible etc

I've Always wanted to produce a Micheal Jackson Record (fat chance I know)...I think I know how to get him back on top artistic form. Its just a question of having a single producer (which he has had in years) and a sense of cohesion.
Old 03.25.2007, 08:40 PM   #48
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
i love 'the girl is mine'. it's one of the most uncomfortable songs ever, though.

apparently, all the songs written for justin timberlake's first album where intended for an upcoming MJ album. shit happened, and timberlake ended up getting the better end.

now will i am is doing the new MJ record...great.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.26.2007, 10:19 AM   #49
max
expwy. to yr skull

that really sucks, to me, i heard will i am what the fuck is doing just one track... but anyway, i doubt this new one will be good. too much of the trendy loopage won't make up for lack of ideas.

still, dangerous remains on the top for me.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth