Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Dogs just killed a cat
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.05.2007, 09:03 PM   #21
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
This thread made me think of the Picassos of the cat and the bird and of the part in Surviving Picasso when he (Anthony Hopkins) and Francoise Gilot (Natascha McElhone) are in the junkyard for sculpture-scrap iron, and the owl swoops down and grabs the cat.

On that subject, I've been waiting for that to happen since there's some rather large birds of prey that are around the same time in the late morning every day and there are two undomesticated cats that hang out next door to me. They are often in my yard too. One put half a mouse on my patio recently and they like to stalk under trees for birds...the baby ones, I imagine. There's no way you can get close to them. Sometimes, I make noises which causes them to freeze and they eventually look over; we then have staring contests. I went over the stream & through the woods the other day to the multiplex and shopping center through the bamboo woods up the hill haha and I saw one of the cats (both are calicos and large) over at the shopping center. Which is weird because of the whole crossing the stream and the steep uphill part a bit too.
The neighbor's dog is some inbred fucked-up labrador crossed-with I don't know and I've seen it coming crashing through from "that side" a few times, but I can't figure out what exactly is going on. The "stream" is like this wide drainage ditch thing (although it's not that bad...beavers live there and tadpoles, polywogs (tom sawyer huck finn all the sudden here) all that...there are some concrete structures a long way down from where I am) but it's fairly deep chasm overall for a dog or even a cat. One would think they would avoid some natural barrier as such. I go across where there's a pathway and some large stones laid in the water and I suppose the dog and cat do too, but I can't imagine how because of the drop-off...wierd thing about the beavers...i've seen one come through the backyard on two occasions and they are truckin' it as fast as they can go...i goggled 'em and i think it's a carolina beaver which are nocturnal like all beavers, but both times I saw them during the day. late in the wee hours there are deer all about and there are two squirrels that have a definite daily ritual around my yard.

anyway, this neighbor's dog comes tearing out of "the woods" with a large stick in his mouth both times I saw it.

yeah, i'm fucked up now, pardon...
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2007, 09:04 PM   #22
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
currently we have three cats and one is 18.

she's started shitting on clothes that fall on the floor, so her time on this planet isn't long.

dang!! maybe she's trying to encourage you to use the hamper
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2007, 09:11 PM   #23
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
that's not it!

if clothes fall off their hanger in the closet, or GAWD forbid my pillow falls off the bed at night (and she notices)....she will shit on it.

there's nothing like having to check your pillow for ninja-shit at 3:00am.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2007, 09:20 PM   #24
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
The neighbor's dog is some inbred fucked-up labrador crossed-with I don't know

that's another reason I would never let my cat out....my neighbor's have a family of mean-ass pitbulls.

one is named Kanye, and I'm fairly certain he's the only one that cares about white people. the others want me dead.
Old 04.05.2007, 09:23 PM   #25
nomowish
children of satan

nomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Ninja-shit... I've heard it all now.
nomowish is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2007, 09:26 PM   #26
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Pit Bulls are cool dogs usually, but it sounds like those are owned by someone that is not cool. In that case, they are most uncool dogs.

A friend has this great brindled Staffordshire (I think) one.

As for the dog next door, although I've never been a Labrador Retriever fan, (not much of a Golden Retriever fan either...bot hare extremely popular in the U.S.). This one is crossed with something and it's not right. I've had a couple of run-ins. Dogs usually love me. Cats too.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2007, 09:39 PM   #27
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
that's not it!

if clothes fall off their hanger in the closet, or GAWD forbid my pillow falls off the bed at night (and she notices)....she will shit on it.

ha ha ha ha haha -- ah i can't stop laughing---

that's really--really weird.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2007, 10:09 PM   #28
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
Pit Bulls are cool dogs usually, but it sounds like those are owned by someone that is not cool. In that case, they are most uncool dogs.

no way, the owners are really cool. the female just had pups so she's freakishly weird right now.

although I'm a smoker, I don't smoke in my house. the back porch is really the only place to go. that's just high enough that dogs can see me.

Kanye is chill. he doesn't care about anything. it's the bitch and her pup that bark. sometimes there is a miniature pincer there too. I swear that dog's going to be eaten soon.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth