Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page New White Stripes Video
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.26.2007, 10:55 PM   #21
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
when i say, "this stems from everyone going 'damn i love her big boobs.'" that doesn't mean everyone on this board

this means everyone period

i've heard everyone say she's got some hot ol' titties for years

and that's what i made perfectly clear in my post: she doesn't have nice boobs and her face is ugly. how is she beautiful? silly.

and how am i superficial or a douchebag? i'm just honest. just because my opinion is different than yours doesn't mean it wrong. me going "she's ugly" is just as justified as someone else going "she's hot!" i've never went out of my way to be a dick to anyone. i just point out when people are wrong. when i'm wrong, i want people to point it out. damn, i'm such a fucking SUPERFICIAL DOUCEHEBAG!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.26.2007, 11:15 PM   #22
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
damn, i'm such a fucking SUPERFICIAL DOUCEHEBAG!
The overt sarcasm proves my point.

And I find it funny that "everyone" is just a few people you heard from over the years that aren't even here.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.26.2007, 11:21 PM   #23
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, because i said "everybody equates a few people"? man, that is funny! no, see, i guess you're right... everybody... let me clarify, i guess i should have said "oh roughly 30 or more people who i've talked to on irc, in real life, on message boards, or have just observed on various newscasts, commentary shows, podcasts, etc." from now on, i will give more careful consideration with my answers! i didn't realize that you needed to know exactly what i meant when i said "everybody". but now... i know.

And my overt sarcasm proves what point of yours? Your point had something to do with me being superficial -- a point you have yet to prove. As far as me being a douchebag, that's an opinion, so you can't prove that, but you have no evidence that suggests I'm a douchebag besides "duh i dun agre wit his opin1on meg wh1te gives me stiff boner." By the way, it wasn't so much "overt sarcasm" as it was mocking you... You disagree with my point, so I am automatically a superficial douchebag. Meanwhile, I have never said or done anything out of the way to you to make you come to this conclusion. Yada yada yada.

Old 05.26.2007, 11:32 PM   #24
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
The way you state your opinions in a confrontational/self-righteous manner (*whoever* sucks ass, shit like "fatty mcfatkins", your strong dependancy on sarcasm) is what leads me to think you are a douchebag.

Superficial comes from the fact that people wouldn't usually care enough to go out of their way to call someone ugly. Meet any high school drama queen and they'll tell you who's ugly (often with the same reason you use "everybody thinks she's hot"). Grow up.
Old 05.26.2007, 11:40 PM   #25
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Again, how do the people on here have the right to go "she's so GORGEOUS FUUUUCK" and dedicate threads to girl's asses, but I don't have the right to say "Nah, I disagree, she's ugly." I guess I'm not grown up enough to realize she's hot stuff yet. Maybe one day.

As for me being a douchebag, that's your opinion, I dunno exactly why you think I'm self-righteous because of the way I say things: Almost everyone (*EVERYONE*, there's that word again!) here says things like "[this or that] sucks ass.", etc. What's the difference?

Oh well, no point in debating it. I'm not going to apologize for finding Meg White repulsive and the White Stripes a shitawful band. It just bothers me that I can't have an opinion without someone going "OH MAN IT'S ATSONICPARK JUST BEING A SELF-RIGHTEOUS ASSHOLE SCUMBAG ARROGANT SARCASTIC [etc.]." Just face it: I don't like shitty music, and this shit sucks, so I'm going to say that it sucks and why. So, yeah. That's me. How you doing?

Old 05.26.2007, 11:49 PM   #26
pbradley
invito al cielo

By all means, continue to express your opinion. It just gets tiresome as you hold your own opinion in such high regard, learn some fucking humilty. Or do you enjoy thinking of yourself as the center of all taste to get off that high horse?

And yes it is my opinion (what else would it be?) that you are being a douchebag, but I have my reasons expressed previously.
Old 05.26.2007, 11:51 PM   #27
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

I actually don't hold my opinion in such a high regard as you suggest; everyone's entitled to their opinion, and mine isn't necassarily better than anyone else's.... I honestly have no idea why you think that i think I'm better than everyone else. I've never once said that. Hmph.

Old 05.27.2007, 12:11 AM   #28
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
oh meg white IS a fat ugly girl.

but if a dumb-faced, dd-breasted "indie" rock "drummer" gets you going, then that's totally cool.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2007, 12:14 AM   #29
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

haha.

i should have also mentioned that when anyone calls her a drummer, it's a lie.

Old 05.27.2007, 12:24 AM   #30
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, i edited it; put drummer in quotation marks.

i remember stumbling on mtv after the white stripes played here and the girl from mtv news was saying "in mexico city, the white stripes played a very underwhelming set that lasted for less than an hour and had a lot of sound problems, especially concerning drummer meg white which made her loose the beat in many songs, but in PERU..." and here the start playing footage "...the band played to X amount of people with an amazing set and yadda yadda..." and i could not stop laughing about this!

and so you know, EVERYBODY and i really mean everybody (the printed and audiovisual media and every music fan from a few metalheads to every dorker who thinks he's/she's a rocker because they vote for green day in trl) jacks off to the white stripes. i ALWAYS get hateful looks when i say i hate them. but even mtv (who play them as much as my chemical romance here) couldn't lie and say they played any good live.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2007, 12:47 AM   #31
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

amazing.

hahaha.

admittingly, there was that one part in that one song that one time that was pretty good.

oh wait, that was one of their captain beefheart covers.. nevermind then.

Old 05.27.2007, 01:58 AM   #32
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
i dig the tune but not a fan of the singing tune.
Old 05.27.2007, 04:09 AM   #33
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I honestly have no idea why you think that i think I'm better than everyone else. I've never once said that. Hmph.
Of course you didn't fucking say that.

It is the way you act and present yourself on this board. You may not give a shit (I don't see why you or anyone would) if you come off as an asshole or a complete douche bag. But to me, and several others I imagine, you do.

Seriously, hardly anyone here said anything about Meg being attractive. These are really the only posts about it before you came into this and the first and last ones hardly relate to it:

http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho...49&postcount=5
http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho...1&postcount=11
http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho...2&postcount=12

Quote:
meg white is ugly. she has fat boobs because she's fat and her face is that of an old woman who smokes too much. just dreadful.

white stripes suck ass.

Then you come in, say all this shit about the way Meg looks and then say the White Stripes suck ass. And then on the next page you say this:
Quote:
I don't like shitty music, and this shit sucks, so I'm going to say that it sucks and why.
Still waiting for the "why" part of that. Is it because Meg is a "fatty mcfatkins"?

You really portray yourself poorly and yes you are entitled to all of your opinons (not matter how rudely you put them) and again, you may not give a shit, but I find you rather fucking pathetic.
Alex's Trip is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2007, 04:16 AM   #34
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Damn, that took a lot of research on your part! You really enjoyed quoting and linking to posts to try to prove me wrong! Damn! I don't know if I can even reply to this, I feel like I've already been defeated...

Anywho, I was responding to people who think Meg is hot: I think she's ugly. It doesn't matter if 50 people posted that she's hot or 3 people posted it, I was responding to them. So, what's the big deal?

Second, The White Stripes suck, because I don't like their music. So, in my mind, they suck. Now, I didn't say it was a FACT that they suck, but I feel that they suck. They're boring. Meg can't play. Just simplistic and silly. I dunno. It just does nothing for me.

As for me being an asshole, I have never went out of my way on this board to be an asshole to anyone. I have helped many people out on this board and have given serious answers to people when they need them. You all are just getting tore up because I called Meg White fat. But facts are facts, she's fat, wrinkly, and hideous. Who gives a flying fuck? OH NO, I didn't say she's hideous because she's fat! I'm not insulting fat people! Notice the commas there! She's not beautiful at all. So, fuck it. Feel free to insult me if you want. I'm short, I have OCD, I have red hair! You can say a million things about me and I sure as hell won't write 50 paragraphs about it and copy links to posts and have all these little quotes and shit to try to prove my point.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to listen to my holier-than-thou musical collection while thinking how the world revolves around me and insulting fat old bitches who eat too many donuts. HAHA!!! Oh, and I'm an asshole. So fuck you all! HAHA!!! Quote me on that! HAHA! Or am I too sarcastic?!?! HAHA!!!!! Anyway, what's more pathetic: me calling Meg White an ugly talentless idiot or people posting 50 pages telling me why I'm a jerk for doing so? And you people tell ME to grow up... HAH!!!

Anywho, I respect the creator of this thread, so please, I don't want to piss on it anymore, if you guys want to argue with me you can argue on PM. I just simply observed that Meg White is so damn hideous that it makes me fucking puke all over my Thinking Fellers Union Local 282 dick patch. Don't get your panties in a wad because I have an opinion.

Old 05.27.2007, 04:33 AM   #35
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

"i'm hung over. and need pizza."

SEE ALL THE FIGHTS YOU START, MEG? IT'S YOUR FAULT!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth