Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Guess what I'm thinking, by me giving you the colour of my thoughts
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.04.2007, 09:32 AM   #21
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
I'm now thinking of pale white. What am I thinking of?

You're plotting to blow up the facilities at Kennedy International Airport. That, or thinking about what CD to play next.
Old 06.04.2007, 09:36 AM   #22
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

i'm thinking sugar
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2007, 10:27 AM   #23
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Probably one of those coffee whiteners that have hazelnut in them, so they're not too bright, but a little pale.

Old 06.04.2007, 10:29 AM   #24
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

pop ripoffs of bach's music?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2007, 10:44 AM   #25
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Pale white - mashed potato....you're thinking of having sausages and mash tonight, with onion gravy.
Old 06.04.2007, 02:13 PM   #26
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
blue

The sky.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2007, 02:24 PM   #27
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
A pencil!
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2007, 05:11 PM   #28
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Sandra in accounts, you know the one who's up the duff but we don't know about it yet except Dave opened his big mouth at that party, you remember? Well, anyway, it wasn't really his place to say but I suppose it's been said now but what was he like that evening eh? I can't believe he said that to Paul, they always seemed quite close but you never do know how people really feel about the people they're working with except I think you can tell, as I was saying the other day when I was talking to Janice in the post room, you remember her, she's the one with the dodgy leg from when she fell down the stairs and she should really have given up her job except she didn't and it must've been hard for her after Harold died, but she doeesn't really know what to do on her own now, so she might as well carry on except there's always the danger that at her age she might fall over and I certainly don't want to be the one to clean up her body, oh no, I've seen enough of that with my Alice when she was little, cleaning up her nappies and burping her and did you notice that kids' poo is often green, it's a most strange phenomenon but I suppose it's because their digestive whatsits aren't quite ready for the world yet are they. No, I suppose they're not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth