Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page My brother leaves home today for the army
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.21.2007, 07:54 AM   #21
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
So a bomb is about to explode and its all because my brother is going to leave the army
After the first week he hates it and he wants out, because he is 17 my mom can remove the consent form that she signed and my brother will shipped back in a few days, my dad is apart of the whole army thing and so was his dad...now my dad is furious and i mean really mad, he doesnt know if he will be able to talk to my brother when he gets home.
Its going to become a few months of hell. Im not looking forward to it.
Old 06.21.2007, 07:57 AM   #22
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Hey!
I think your father's anger will vanish the first time he will heard more bad news from a random warfront on tv... Bring him back, it's better not to talk to him for a personal choice rather than not being able to talk to him at all (read between the lines here, heh...).
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.21.2007, 09:03 AM   #23
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
So a bomb is about to explode and its all because my brother is going to leave the army
After the first week he hates it and he wants out, because he is 17 my mom can remove the consent form that she signed and my brother will shipped back in a few days, my dad is apart of the whole army thing and so was his dad...now my dad is furious and i mean really mad, he doesnt know if he will be able to talk to my brother when he gets home.
Its going to become a few months of hell. Im not looking forward to it.

This is a real blow to our national security.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth