Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Static minds
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.14.2007, 04:31 PM   #1
sarramkrop

When a person's brain finds itself stuck over an idea or situaution and it is unwilling to try out new things because comformity has been provided for too long, a bit like the idea of employment that lasts a lifetime. It generally affects the intellectual activity that could have possibly ensued, but ideas in a static mind sit lazily on the desk, uncollected and unexplored.If your mind is a sufferer, you are in deep trouble. Just stated the obvious, but the obvious needs a voice too.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2007, 04:32 PM   #2
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
When a person's brain finds itself stuck over an idea or situaution and it is unwilling to try out new things because comformity has been provided for too long, a bit like the idea of employment that lasts a lifetime. It generally affects the intellectual activity that could have possibly ensued, but ideas in a static mind sit lazily on the desk, uncollected and unexplored.If your mind is a sufferer, you are in deep trouble. Just stated the obvious, but the obvious needs a voice too.

porky, you have a keen perception of the obvious. i congratulate you most heartily.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2007, 04:35 PM   #3
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
porky, you have a keen perception of the obvious. i congratulate you most heartily.

You just replied the obvious, but then you made it a habit to make me sound wittier than I am.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2007, 04:36 PM   #4
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
You just replied the obvious, but then you made it a habit to make me sound wittier than I am.

i am charitable that way.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2007, 05:20 PM   #5
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Its EVOLutionary innit, the ability to stick to patterns of behaviour that allow us to flourish is what makes the human race successful. Those of us who tried out unusual foods or activities often perished, so the ones who are best at sticking to safe bahaviours passed on their genes.
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2007, 01:50 PM   #6
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
A selection of responses:

1) Probably.

2) Horse.

3) There's nothing wrong with consistency

4) It's an inevitable consequence of cognition

5) Everyone's shit smells great to them [leading us to corollaries]
a) It is impossible to address oneself from without
b) Any attempt to do so falls at some very simple epistemological hurdles.

6) There are very few a priori new ideas - this isn't to dismiss the ideas that are 'new' to the individual, even if they are very old.

7) I find that life is way too short to fill it with concern for what other people think.

8) I have bruised my hand playing cricket and it impedes my violin practice/ practise. I dwell on this idea because it's very, very annoying.

Hope you enjoy,

Yours,

Alan Cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2007, 01:51 PM   #7
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
You have a bit of food in your teeth.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth