Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.03.2007, 07:25 AM   #1
sarramkrop

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2007, 07:37 AM   #2
sarramkrop

Odd result.

Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 22% antitolerant, and 23% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

The Would You Have Been A Nazi? Test
- it rules -

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 99% on brainwashworthyYou scored higher than 99% on antitolerantYou scored higher than 99% on patriotic
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2007, 08:00 AM   #3
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
I'm a little worried and confused about my result:

Achtung! You are 69% brainwashworthy, 4% antitolerant, and 14% blindly patriotic

Had you lived in Germany in the 1930s, you'd have probably just gone along with the flow. Men with guns are surrounding the house next door? The bagel place on the corner's gone? Hmm...whatever.

The data show you're a decent person who's willing to listen to what people of authority tell you. That's what most people are, and in most times and most places, that's ok. But not then; not there.

The sad conclusion: you would've missed your Jewish friends, but you would've done nothing about it. Seriously. But rest assured, you would've forgiven yourself eventually.

Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2007, 08:03 AM   #4
sarramkrop

Racist!
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2007, 08:08 AM   #5
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
I'm sorry, I didn't even know I was racist until an internet test decided I was! Ah!

The most troubling part is where it says "you'd miss your jewish friends, but you would've done nothing about it". I'ld like to think I would have helped them.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2007, 08:20 AM   #6
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
chtung! You are 61% brainwashworthy, 40% antitolerant, and 42% blindly patriotic
You're not evil exactly, but you still would've joined the German army. Driven by STRONG patriotism and a willingness to do what your country asks, you would've thrown your moral reservations aside and stepped right up to the platz for the AXIS POWERS.

The sad fact is: while you're not self-centered, you are are an enthusiastic nationalist, malleable like so much half-dried glue, and ready to follow zee rules. Unfortunately, you're not cynical enough to tell when you're being manipulated. You probably have a violent itch that needs scratching anyhow, so why ask questions?

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would've supported the Nazis militarily while turning a blind eye to their 'civilian' programs.

....shocking...

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2007, 08:23 AM   #7
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
expected that test to be more apparent. odd result in your case, because of this line?:
One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough.

Yes, because of that.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth