Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Whats Something you've learned form life?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.10.2007, 08:41 AM   #41
sarramkrop

Wash your hands after you have been to the toilet.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2007, 08:54 AM   #42
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
1) Don't take it (life) too seriously.
2) Think of yourself before you think of others.
3) Always wear rubber gloves when chopping and cooking with chillis. And take them off before touching anything else - particularly body parts.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2007, 08:55 AM   #43
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
slavo- no joke. unfortunately, the story: lovely couple, living together, boy cheets with no condom, hiv, his girl hiv, isnt shocking.

Exactly. I find it shocking when people don't even think of using condoms when they are having casual sex with strangers or aren't in a stable and trusting relationship. Unfortunately there are so many of these people and they don't seem to care about themselves, as well as not caring about the person that they are having sex with. In saying that, you don't catch HIV just like that, you really need to be practicing regular unsafe sex that involves penetration not wearing a condom with numerous patners. There are many more STI's that you could catch more easily than HIV itself.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2007, 08:57 AM   #44
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Howard Hughes was right.

everything's contaminated.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2007, 09:01 AM   #45
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Exactly. I find it shocking when people don't even think of using condoms when they are having casual sex with strangers or aren't in a stable and trusting relationship. Unfortunately there are so many of tthese people and they don't seem to care about themselves, as well as not caring about the person that they are having sex with. In saying that, you don't catch HIV just like that, you really need to be practicing regular unsafe sex that involves penetration not wearing a condom with numerous patners. There are many more STI's that you could catch easily than HIV itself.

Agreed, I hate it when people don't practice safe sex. I always hate that stupid comment they make, "But it feels so much better without condoms." Idiots.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2007, 09:07 AM   #46
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by SynthethicalY
Agreed, I hate it when people don't practice safe sex. I always hate that stupid comment they make, "But it feels so much better without condoms." Idiots.

I agree with you too, but there isn't such a thing as safe sex, but more like safer.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2007, 09:07 AM   #47
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Exactly. I find it shocking when people don't even think of using condoms when they are having casual sex with strangers or aren't in a stable and trusting relationship. Unfortunately there are so many of tthese people and they don't seem to care about themselves, as well as not caring about the person that they are having sex with. In saying that, you don't catch HIV just like that, you really need to be practicing regular unsafe sex that involves penetration not wearing a condom with numerous patners. There are many more STI's that you could catch easily than HIV itself.

Did you by any chance watch Stephen Fry's two part documentary HIV and Me? Frightening stuff. There are people out there who want what they call "The Gift". They go to places where they get fucked by multiple HIV carriers and then use a butt plug for a couple of days to make sure they contract the virus. It was a very interesting documentary.
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2007, 09:10 AM   #48
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I agree with you too, but there isn't such a thing as safe sex, but more like safer.

Well that is true. But I do have to say in life you have to be a faitful lover, given that the other person is too.
Old 10.10.2007, 09:10 AM   #49
sarramkrop

Quote:
exactly. so the "guy" had numerous times sex with his girlfriend before she got hiv. that is what almost found shocking. his way of nonthinking.
you described it perfectly.
its like that other line..dont drink and drive. not because you might get killed, but because you might kill some other person.

And the amazement of someone who's had plenty of sexual patners at their bad luck is more frightening than anything else.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2007, 09:11 AM   #50
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
Did you by any chance watch Stephen Fry's two part documentary HIV and Me? Frightening stuff. There are people out there who want what they call "The Gift". They go to places where they get fucked by multiple HIV carriers and then use a butt plug for a couple of days to make sure they contract the virus. It was a very interesting documentary.

I saw that, I was very alarmed by this phenomenom. I can't place myself in that position. Also, how they thought it was nothing.
Old 10.10.2007, 09:16 AM   #51
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh

Yes, plus I am aware of that sort of thing because of the gay scene. The same people that you talk about also advertise on the free gay press that is distributed in gay bars/clubs. You would find even more frightening that the majority of them tend to be cultured professionals and not someone who you would deem as ignorant at all.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2007, 09:19 AM   #52
sarramkrop

Quote:
one of the dodgiest things that have heard of, was about gay profiles in net meeting sites, specifying they seek bare (no condom) sex.

That's another phenomenon that I find disturbing. Barebacking seems all the rage, and that might have to do with the big increase in mental illnesses amongst gay men/women in the past decade or so. There was a big article on The Pink Paper about that, but it's something that you can see with your own eyes by just going out.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2007, 09:21 AM   #53
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

That is another thing I am alarmed by, the whole barebacking thing.
Old 10.10.2007, 09:26 AM   #54
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Yes, plus I am aware of that sort of thing because of the gay scene. The same people that you talk about also advertise on the free gay press that is distributed in gay bars/clubs. You would find even more frightening that the majority of those people tend to be cultured professionals and not someone who you would deem as ignorant at all.

Correct. There was a guy in last nights episode that was immune to the drugs he was taking. 30 something pills a day, and none of them were helping him much. I found it quite shocking to hear that a lot of people don't really mind if they catch the virus, because there's medication for it. Little do they know.
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2007, 09:27 AM   #55
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

What I find disturbing is the lack of knowledge these young kids have about sex.
Old 10.10.2007, 09:42 AM   #56
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
what's this "sex" you guys keep talking about?
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2007, 09:45 AM   #57
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
I have learnt not to try and change everything to make it how you want it to be. Let things be the way they are, go with the flow.

Some people who should love and care about you don't always.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2007, 11:19 AM   #58
Bunbury
stalker

Bunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's asses
You can do/be whatever it is you want in life as long as you work hard and dont give up.
Bunbury is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth