Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Let me rephrase that, watch a digital film i just finished making...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.15.2007, 04:08 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...61303020962502

"The Cosmology of the Ethiopian Tewahedo Orthodox Church, as expressed through elements of the Kidasse (liturgy) and specific Anaphora, found and preserved only within the Ethiopian tradition. The Anaphoras include the Anaphora of Mary, the Anaphora of the Three Hundred and Eighteen Fathers, the Anaphora of Epiphanius, and the Anaphora of Athanasius. The Tewahedo Ethiopian Orthodox Church is one of the most ancient of the Oriental Orthodox Churches, and a unique source of many lost Alexandrian traditions, which connect the Ethiopian Church to the oldest Christian traditions still practiced faithfully into the twenty first century"

And be kind regarding the image quality of this particular version, google destroyed the quality of the HD original which is 714MB or I would post the file itself somewhere... the assignment is to post it on google anyways..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.15.2007, 04:15 PM   #2
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
hey man i saw it, great images, and i like the soundtrack, and your archival footage, but i have a problem reading the text in a tiny screen. also, it seems like you're overlaying 4:3 frames on a 16:9 viewing space, which inserts black bars on the side, and then some of the 4:3 footage is widescreen letterboxed that inserts black bars at the top, and the end result is that your images are much smaller than they could be. try pan & scan to crop the widescreen fat, or save it all as a 4:3 video, or zoom your clips to fill the whole frame is my suggestion FTW.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.15.2007, 04:47 PM   #3
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
I also wish the text wasn't so quick. Just about when I would finish reading, it would blip off so I couldn't digest it.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.15.2007, 06:59 PM   #4
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i just noticed it's (now?) on a 4:3 space but not filling the whole frame--- resize?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth