Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Italy bans Males from scratching genitals in public
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.01.2008, 11:15 PM   #81
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I think this is a faux pas that really comes down to a question of circumstance and situation, when asking to scratch or not to scratch, though interestingly enough, I wonder what the female perspective is on scratching their own genitals in public. interesting story here, I was on sunset blvd sitting shotgun at a red light, people watching the sidewalk, when I noticed a homeless dude and chick sitting on the curb talking to each other. the chick, in the middle of a sentance, casually stuffed her hand in her crotch, and scratched in a the most masculine of demeanors, and the look on the dudes face as he tried to ignore this act, assumingly he was trying to get in those pants himself. it gets worse, so while this dude tries to continue his conversation as if this was not happening, she goes for the classic move, fingers to nose, and we all imagine i'm sure, what homeless, unbathed pussy can smell like, as did that dude as he tried to keep a straight face the entire time. myself, I busted up laughing so hard all of traffic had to look and see what a gwon...

gross.
Old 03.01.2008, 11:16 PM   #82
m1rr0r dash
invito al cielo

m1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's asses
i bet the homeless guy in the story didn't have to use his imagination one bit....

*gag*

m1rr0r dash is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.01.2008, 11:18 PM   #83
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
I think the homeless in the story was SuchFriendsAreDangerous.
Old 03.03.2008, 01:49 PM   #84
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
i want to see women scratching their pubic mound in public.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth