Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Days Of Our Sonic Lives episode 2
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.12.2008, 09:02 AM   #21
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I think daylight savings is a fucking load of shit.

the whole country should just stop doing it. Texas should decided to pull an rizona and tell the federal government to go suck a dead scrotum. Arizona does not follow any daylight savings time at all. they chose not to because it is STUPID.

the old excuse was to allow for agricultural youngsters to help on the farm with an hour of "extra daytime" which is bullshit, becaue all that means is that agricultural young people, who already helped out in the morning at farms, before school, were doing it in total darkness.
then they said it was to save electricity, which is a load of shit. most businesses and homes run electric stuff in daytime just as much as the nighttime.

the REAl reason for it is to allow young teens to go to WORK after school with extra daylight, so that they can take the shit jobs at su[ermarkets and fast food places and chain restaurants so the majority of 9-5 woreking people can spend money at the mall and at the stores after work.

trust me.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth