Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page How long is yr "grace period"
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.12.2008, 05:45 AM   #41
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
a red top won't lead to anything going awry, anal sex without protection can lead to a variety of displeasing scenarios
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.12.2008, 05:52 AM   #42
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
a red top won't lead to anything going awry, anal sex without protection can lead to a variety of displeasing scenarios

only if your not very careful.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.13.2008, 08:47 AM   #43
sarramkrop

Quote:

I'd expect someone to have an anal douche before intercourse, other than taking protection as such. You can catch any STI by having sex with a menstrual lady too, not to say that the blood thing must be gross.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.13.2008, 09:32 AM   #44
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
I'd expect someone to have an anal douche before intercourse, other than taking protection as such. You can catch any STI by having sex with a menstrual lady too,

yes

Quote:
not to say that the blood thing must be gross.

no
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.13.2008, 09:42 AM   #45
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I'd expect someone to have an anal douche before intercourse, other than taking protection as such. You can catch any STI by having sex with a menstrual lady too, not to say that the blood thing must be gross.

i don't think straight people anticipate having anal sex so they don't really douche
anyway, what sti can you catch from menstrual blood?
Old 04.13.2008, 02:16 PM   #46
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
You can dip into the red sea, you just can't drink from it.
Words to live by.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.13.2008, 02:18 PM   #47
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
That ketchupy corn dog picture grosses me out way worse than menstrual blood.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.13.2008, 02:20 PM   #48
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
yes. yes it does. this thread has gone places. wow.
Old 04.14.2008, 03:07 AM   #49
sarramkrop

Quote:
i don't think straight people anticipate having anal sex so they don't really douche
anyway, what sti can you catch from menstrual blood?

All the ones that you can catch by having blood in the way of sexual intercourse, especially when protection isn't taken. Leaflets available from your nearest GUM clinic.

I wouldn't exepect a lot of gays to practice anal douchery either, that's down to hygienic ways of having sex, I suppose, not exactly something that has to do with being straight or gay.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.14.2008, 03:18 AM   #50
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
Anal Douche = excellent band name. I thought squirtin' up the arse was called an enema?!

Yes, anal douche is the more colloquial term used by people.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.14.2008, 04:07 AM   #51
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Quote:
All the ones that you can catch by having blood in the way of sexual intercourse, especially when protection isn't taken. Leaflets available from your nearest GUM clinic.

I wouldn't exepect a lot of gays to practice anal douchery either, that's down to hygienic ways of having sex, I suppose, not exactly something that has to do with being straight or gay.

i thought you meant that there were STIs that cfould only be caught from menstrual blood.
i always assumed that gay dudes, or at least a particular half of them, would practice anal douchery as a given
Old 04.14.2008, 04:55 AM   #52
sarramkrop

Quote:
i thought you meant that there were STIs that cfould only be caught from menstrual blood.
i always assumed that gay dudes, or at least a particular half of them, would practice anal douchery as a given

Yeah, as far as I know there aren't any particular sti's that you catch only from bleeding vaginas.

I'm not too much of an expert on anal matters, I just assume that because of the frequent promiscuity of gay men when it comes to casual sex, things like washing your anus before intercourse are often forgotten.

Just think about what the mixture of someone who is off their face, the availability of men around you, and the friskiness that you feel can lead to in many cases and when it happens on a regular basis. If I'm not wrong the rise of strong strains of hepatitis in gay men was something to do with bad hygiene and certain sexual practices in bed, something along that line.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.14.2008, 10:13 AM   #53
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
you people disgust me.

and by people, I mean, human beings.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth