Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page now freedom must be fundamental, in johannesburg or south central
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.22.2008, 12:28 PM   #61
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
OK, I've just read back the post that came from and I apologise. It was a cheap slight that served no purpose other than to antagonise. Something I tend to find irritating in others but which I was clearly guilty of there.

If I'm entirely honest, part of why I tend to post on your threads more than those started by a number of others here is that I do find points you raise in them interesting. And certainly, in spite of some of my posts here yesterday, take them seriously. However I do maintain that the way in which you present those points could be more accessible than they often are, in so far as they tend to shut down, rather than open up, possibilities for debate.

Again, I apologise for certain rather cheap comments I made yesterday.

point well taken, I didn't say I graduated from the jerusalem schoolroom for nothing! peace and love to the I

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth