by the end of play 1 4.35%
innit 5 21.74%
i think we should just be friends 5 21.74%
other 7 30.43%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06.06.2008, 08:01 AM   #81
luisxvi
bad moon rising

luisxvi kicks all y'all's assesluisxvi kicks all y'all's assesluisxvi kicks all y'all's assesluisxvi kicks all y'all's assesluisxvi kicks all y'all's assesluisxvi kicks all y'all's assesluisxvi kicks all y'all's assesluisxvi kicks all y'all's assesluisxvi kicks all y'all's assesluisxvi kicks all y'all's assesluisxvi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
I get annoyed more by the sound of certain people's voices than what they have to say. The tone of someone voice is capable of irritating me more than what they say.

Thats true, I regularly have to bite my tongue and refrain from screaming at people because of the way they say certain things. It goes right through me like a Barium Trace. Thank God for in ear headphones!
Old 06.06.2008, 08:08 AM   #82
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
" and I turned round and I said...."

A typical conversation will go "So he said..".....", and I turned round and I said.".....". I wasn't having that, so I turned round and I said ".....". Then he turned round and said "....".

Moronic.

Also, people who infest their sentences with "y'know"

listening mirror @ Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/listening-mirror

Florya is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2008, 08:15 AM   #83
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florya
" and I turned round and I said...."

A typical conversation will go "So he said..".....", and I turned round and I said.".....". I wasn't having that, so I turned round and I said ".....". Then he turned round and said "....".

Moronic.

Also, people who infest their sentences with "y'know"

Yeah when people say ''you know?'' or ''Do you understand?'' it is a bit annoying, especially if it comes from certain people.

You just want to reply: ''I know you stupid twat, it's just that you're too stuck up, so you continuously try to find some sort of consensus for the sort of crap that you're spouting out''.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2008, 08:31 AM   #84
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Yeah when people say ''you know?'' or ''Do you understand?'' it is a bit annoying, especially if it comes from certain people.

You just want to reply: ''I know you stupid twat, it's just that you're too stuck up, so you continuously try to find some sort of consensus for the sort of crap that you're spouting out''.

It's more than that. It's people who use the phrase "y'know" as punctuation.

eg. " So, y'know, I went to the y'know, hospital for a y'know brain scan. Waste of y'know time"

Old 06.06.2008, 08:35 AM   #85
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Also, people who say "I'm lost for words" when they obviously aren't.

more annoying phrases - "It goes without saying.....". "Push the envelope". "Go the extra mile". "Five nines". "Basically..". "With respect".

Old 06.06.2008, 08:37 AM   #86
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florya
It's more than that. It's people who use the phrase "y'know" as punctuation.

eg. " So, y'know, I went to the y'know, hospital for a y'know brain scan. Waste of y'know time"

I see.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth