Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page ahh i'm nervous
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.26.2006, 11:01 PM   #21
Laila
the end of the ugly

Laila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff Rhys Chatham
I writing college essays in my english class now (im going to a community college so I dont need it for school, just the grade) and its tough. This 500 word paper is defining you as a person. The entire year Ive been writing in a third person formal style and now I have to boast about my self.

Go for gold Laila!

i have some advice rhys! don't just half ass the paper cause it's just for your english class. actually try because those essays will come in handy when your applying to universities. The one i wrote my senior yr in my english class is the one i used to apply to the universities that i got into. so do it good and keep them in a safe place or saved on your computer so that you will have them 2 yrs from now.

PM me please

Facebook- Laila Virani

Laila is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.26.2006, 11:03 PM   #22
Sheriff Rhys Chatham
invito al cielo

Sheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laila
i have some advice rhys! don't just half ass the paper cause it's just for your english class. actually try because those essays will come in handy when your applying to universities. The one i wrote my senior yr in my english class is the one i used to apply to the universities that i got into. so do it good and keep them in a safe place or saved on your computer so that you will have them 2 yrs from now.

Indeed good advice. Im going to school for electronics/electrical influenced stuff. (household, industrial, and all that) I think if I like it enough I may go on to further stuff like electrical engineering.

A part of this blue shit since June 24th, 2004
Sheriff Rhys Chatham is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.26.2006, 11:06 PM   #23
Laila
the end of the ugly

Laila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's asses
dear god my brother graduated from UT with an EE degree! he's a genius and even he found it super hard! he's a math wiz. i think you should do it, but only if math is your best subject. if not, then forget it.

PM me please

Facebook- Laila Virani

Old 05.27.2006, 12:50 AM   #24
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
I took an Electrical Engineering class at my one year at CMU. There were a few things I didn't like about it. But I didn't really like half of my classes at CMU. 50% of the teachers there don't really do there jobs very well, and about 90% of the teaching aids.

I honestly think there is are several huge flaws in US higher education but I won't go into them here.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2006, 01:18 AM   #25
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
UT-Austin is a great school. That's one of the places I'll probably apply for my doctoral studies. They have a great theory program. And Austin is a cool city, so I've heard.
noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2006, 02:32 AM   #26
Laila
the end of the ugly

uhh i don't know what that statement is suppose to mean. i don't notice things bigger except for maybe people's trucks and cows!?!? i seriously don't know why the hell texan's say that.

PM me please

Facebook- Laila Virani

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth