Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page If and WHEN zombies walk the earth, what's your survival plan?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.15.2008, 12:59 AM   #41
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Me, demonrail and porky would deal with the London end of the zombie killathon - it'll be a shotgun totin', Guinness-guzzling, amphetamine and amyl nitrate snortin' hoedown. Our vehicle of choice would be whatever tank demonrail likes, and the music that would blast out of our tank would be this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Vw402IaII
Old 08.15.2008, 01:49 AM   #42
shentov
expwy. to yr skull

shentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's asses
now that's a plan!
Old 08.15.2008, 01:52 AM   #43
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Hell yeah! How goes it, shentov? Hope life is treating you well. So how would you deal with any zombie uprising in Bulgaria?
Old 08.15.2008, 01:56 AM   #44
Youth_Against_Facism
stalker

Youth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's asses
I'd probably just carry a chainsaw around. NEEEAWWWWWW.
Youth_Against_Facism is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2008, 03:13 AM   #45
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
As much as I hate to admit it, Columbia would probably out live pretty much everyone else. They have an extremely well armed militia, or at least the drug lords do...I mean they have helicopters, boats, all sorts of guns, and of course the infamous machetes, which, if anyone has read the zombie survival guide (i did a book report in high school on it...i got a c.) the machete is one of the most useful melee weapons one can carry. Its light weight, extremely durable, easily sharpened, and made to hack through pretty much anything/one.

Its also good to use .22 and .38 caliber guns. Ammo is pretty common. A .22 pistol would be a great last resort gun, but try to stick with a good .22 rifle. Hitmans gun of choice. The bullet has enough power to penetrate the skull, but the bullet fragments into shrapnel inside the brain and shreds the brain in all sorts of ways. Also, the bullet usually doesnt come out of the skull, so its hard for investigators to find a trajectory path, plus .22s are untraceable as far as shell markings are concerned. Not that it matters for killing zombies, but just for extra information.

My friends and i actually have our strategy planned out. We have groups with assigned tasks, a rendevous point, and time line planned out. We are going to also have to pick up survivors and use them as test subjects to better understand the enemy...which also means taking a zombie hostage. Thats the biggest part of the plan though. Im not comfortable with it.

But I am talking having a trip wire alarm around an open field perimeter, snipers posted on rooftops, propane tanks in the open field, and barricades that become thicker and thicker the closer to the building you get.

We also decided to use the rebel alliances squadron names as our group names. Red squadron is in charge of guns and ammo. Green Squadron is in charge of food and supplies. Gold Squadron is in charge of building supplies and transportation. We spend months defending and fortifying our secluded bunker (which is next to the many spring fed Suwannee River), while the first wave of zombies are slowly rotting and decaying into nothing. We won't even have to kill the first wave of zombies, nature will do it for us. Then after we are fully fortified, we go back to civilization for retrieval missions. Mainly food, ammo, and supplies. If we find survivors, we may or may not pick them up. Depends on whether or not they may jeopardize the mission. If they are picked up, they will be in lockdown until psychiatric evaluations are conducted, then we will train them to be useful.

Eventually, we will have seek and destroy missions. This is after we are fully fortified and stockpiled. and only the best will have the pleasure of going on these missions.

cars_willkillyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2008, 03:40 AM   #46
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
http://quizzes.divisibleby0.com/bb/zombie

To be honnest, a zombie attack would fear me less than a FIVE YEAR OLD KIDDIES attack. Now that's something that would fear me to the fucking max

(btw I have a 44% chance of survival. also btw, you're not compelled to sign up to that Mingle site, there's a "no thanks" link at the bottom of the page)
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2008, 04:22 AM   #47
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRFox
http://quizzes.divisibleby0.com/bb/zombie

To be honnest, a zombie attack would fear me less than a FIVE YEAR OLD KIDDIES attack. Now that's something that would fear me to the fucking max

(btw I have a 44% chance of survival. also btw, you're not compelled to sign up to that Mingle site, there's a "no thanks" link at the bottom of the page)

holy shit man, me too. Kids creep me the fuck out. I mean some are cool. But I had to watch my 1 yr old half brother for like 3 hours tonight and the faces kids make...its just disturbing. Its like they have emotion...and they can almost form thoughts, and they are attempting to express both, but their efforts are futile. The thinking face, angry face, and taking a shit face are all the same faces. And they know the face isnt an accurate expression of what they are trying to portray so they switch it up constantly trying to find the right one, going back and forth to and from different faces....

Its just really weird. I am the first to admit that I should not and will not have kids.

Although the kid started crying so i brought him in my room with my dog and my computer and turned up the volume on my computer speakers. It was only the beatles, but my stepmom and my dad are raising my half siblings as ultra-christian (non denominational) home schooled kids. My 9 year old half sister referred to evolution as being fake. I turned my head, looked at my stepmom and bit my tongue.

I dont care what you believe in, the fact is that there is more evidence supporting evolution than there is to support christianity's theory of creation. Dont teach your kids that something cant be true because you think it will disprove your beliefs. Dont breed ignorance.

In the words of crosby stills nash and young, teach your fucking children.

cars_willkillyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2008, 04:36 AM   #48
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cars_willkillyou
holy shit man, me too. Kids creep me the fuck out. I mean some are cool. But I had to watch my 1 yr old half brother for like 3 hours tonight and the faces kids make...its just disturbing. Its like they have emotion...and they can almost form thoughts, and they are attempting to express both, but their efforts are futile. The thinking face, angry face, and taking a shit face are all the same faces. And they know the face isnt an accurate expression of what they are trying to portray so they switch it up constantly trying to find the right one, going back and forth to and from different faces....

Its just really weird. I am the first to admit that I should not and will not have kids.

Although the kid started crying so i brought him in my room with my dog and my computer and turned up the volume on my computer speakers. It was only the beatles, but my stepmom and my dad are raising my half siblings as ultra-christian (non denominational) home schooled kids. My 9 year old half sister referred to evolution as being fake. I turned my head, looked at my stepmom and bit my tongue.

I dont care what you believe in, the fact is that there is more evidence supporting evolution than there is to support christianity's theory of creation. Dont teach your kids that something cant be true because you think it will disprove your beliefs. Dont breed ignorance.

In the words of crosby stills nash and young, teach your fucking children.
And even more, they're awesome fuckinG kung fu fighters
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2008, 06:16 AM   #49
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Crowbar and a machete.

U can fuck someone up with a crowbar too, incase you lose the machete.

And you can break and enter for shelter.

I've thought it out.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2008, 06:20 AM   #50
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
i would get stoned everynight with my friend and film it

new film idea

a stoner zombie film done in the handy cam style
Old 08.15.2008, 09:26 AM   #51
shentov
expwy. to yr skull

shentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Hell yeah! How goes it, shentov? Hope life is treating you well. So how would you deal with any zombie uprising in Bulgaria?

haha i'd get them straight by the ass and have a "Zombie Jeesus Night".
or let them try bulgarian amphetamines: "10000000000000000000 middle east AK 47 dudes can't be wrong".
all the zombies would be damned forever by the pharmacy smell...

hope you get the picture
Old 08.15.2008, 09:28 AM   #52
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
that is fucking hilarious

sooo, no one likes grave desecration? No one wants to join my ban dof chaotic pranksters?
Old 08.15.2008, 09:31 AM   #53
shentov
expwy. to yr skull

i'd join.
do you have some pot?
Old 08.15.2008, 09:56 AM   #54
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
always

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth