Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page another thread of really bizarre albums
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.20.2011, 03:05 PM   #21
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
I love this one. Covox's cover of Computer Love is phenomenal.
Old 02.20.2011, 04:51 PM   #22
themawt71
the destroyed room

themawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's asses
"Shooby Taylor, The Human Horn"

http://www.shooby.com/mp3/index.html

it's a guy scatting on top of cheese-ball organ accompaniment. songs include somewhere over the rainbow, just a closer walk with thee" etc.... there is some talent in there somewhere.....

here's a video of him at amateur night at the apollo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MutYIgL4Gbk
themawt71 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2011, 04:35 PM   #23
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
aidan walsh and the masterplan - the life story of my life
(1987 kaliedoscope)

self claimed master of the universe, aidan became a cult figure in dublin and on irish media during the mid to late 80s. he was one of the original owners of temple lane studios which spawned early my bloody valentine rehearsals among other stuff and became one of the premier venues in dublin city and still is to this day, aidan has nothing to do with it since around 1990. legend has it that his flat/squat in dublin used to contain 2 of everything, kitchen sinks, ovens, beds,"in case one broke down". the guy is a legend and a complete nutbag to boot.... i met him once around 1995, 5 years later he gave me his shome made cd version of the album, signed and remembered my name, this seemingly is common place for aidan, he never ever forgets a face!

in 2001 a documentary film by shimmy marcus was released about his life, a strange life indeed, it was available on vhs but never made it to the digital format. fantastic film about a genuine character. to this day he still promotes young bands, albeit in venues rarely bigger than his own flat but his heart has never been in the wrong place and always wears a smile...and a tatty old baseball cap!

this album was recorded with the aid of then popular band "the golden hoarde" and gavin friday among others. its quality is tangable but if you cant laugh at his version of the hokey cokey then you have no soul.
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShg_BncvGBDbKMS6LcwcVdhQU8UeK59 3il0y3-slmobnUceLUH

download in full

"If you try to kill me, the knife is transferred back to kill you directly, it won't kill me. I'm not human, I'm only a robot on the planet earth"

trailer for the documentary

short film he made as well spoofing the private investigator films of the seventies

short recently shot interview with shay healy which includes a rendition of the hokey cokey-pokey

IM SO VERY VERY SORRY!
Old 02.27.2011, 07:31 PM   #24
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Gotta spread more sonic rape around before I can shout out to atsonic. They sell chicken fried steak sammiches at Sonic!
Old 02.27.2011, 07:38 PM   #25
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses

artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.28.2011, 04:37 AM   #26
Pelle
expwy. to yr skull

Pelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's asses
CLAS-SICK!!

Pelle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth