Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Effing A! The USPS loses at life.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.01.2006, 09:59 PM   #21
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Daycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
I did take pictures. I'm going down there in like 10 minutes. They don't know what they have coming to them. I'm gonna fuck up some mailmen bitches.

fuck up some mailmen bitches...lol

yeah, the USPS sucks big time...at the last place I lived, I almost NEVER received anything I was supposed to, for various reasons.

That dragon ain't the love sweet love.
Daycare Nation is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.01.2006, 10:35 PM   #22
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
The only logical way to solve this is to grab a big rock and throw it at his face next time you see him drive by. That usually smoothes things over.
John Violence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.02.2006, 05:03 AM   #23
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
geezus that's fucked up.. the mailman always rings my door and greets me with a smile and a "another record?" comment... if i'm not in they post a card through the door and i go to the post office to pick it up...
whorefrost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth