Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page new mbv material leak links
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.27.2008, 04:53 PM   #1
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
some dude has put it up on his myspace

http://www.myspace.com/teenagefilmstars

well i was just fucking with you of course but it got you to listen to teenage filmstars so i did you a favour.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.27.2008, 05:02 PM   #2
al shabbray

damn, you really got me
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.27.2008, 05:03 PM   #3
al shabbray

anybody know why all the counters in the myspace players are totally fucked up?

btw coooool sounds
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.27.2008, 05:13 PM   #4
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
just beggin for some neg rep aren't ya?

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.27.2008, 11:21 PM   #5
Death & the Maiden
expwy. to yr skull

Death & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by al shabbray

btw coooool sounds
I noticed that too, I had about 260 plays on mine, then it went down to 240, and then down to 7, but it fixed itself up.
Death & the Maiden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2008, 01:24 AM   #6
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

btw coooool sounds

Yeah they upgraded their player and supposedly the old data will migrate and all will be fine. I hope so, because we went from nearing 10,000 plays to just over 5,000.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2008, 11:55 AM   #7
sarramkrop

Teenage Filmstars were fucking ace.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2008, 11:57 AM   #8
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
Yeah they upgraded their player and supposedly the old data will migrate and all will be fine. I hope so, because we went from nearing 10,000 plays to just over 5,000.

yeah I got half of my plays on one day, a day later the number was my general plays and it seems to stuck there. kinda sucks. but I like the overall design of the player way more, the equalizer evolved to a real equalizer and not just a graphic gimmick. I just miss the download button....
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2008, 02:22 PM   #9
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
yeah I got half of my plays on one day, a day later the number was my general plays and it seems to stuck there. kinda sucks. but I like the overall design of the player way more, the equalizer evolved to a real equalizer and not just a graphic gimmick. I just miss the download button....

Yeah, I'm hoping that's not really gone, but it wouldn't surprise me if the labels got them to remove it. Which of course really sucks for those of us who want to give our music away. But then it's artists who seek to control their own distribution who are their real enemies, and they know that.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth