Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page i was 2 days late paying my cc bill... whats gonan happen?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.04.2009, 11:59 PM   #21
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Then it sounds like you are a valued customer with good habits and a healthy credit rating. I doubt your CC company does anything. Like you said in your original post, you were late sending in your payment so a "late fee" does apply cases like this......but because of your credit worthiness and payment history, the CC company very well might wave the "late fee."

You can always call the 1-800 number and talk with a representative. I'm sure they can answer all of your questions and maybe give you some peace of mind about the situation.

ok, thanks... i thought about calling but i hate talking to the automated response systems for 10 minutes before getting to a "human"

also, i thought maybe if i dont bring it up... they might... forget, or drop it?

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth