Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Vegetarian?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Should I go vegitarian?
Yes. 11 45.83%
No. 7 29.17%
WTF!?! Are you retarded!!?!?!?!?!? 6 25.00%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03.11.2011, 10:38 AM   #81
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
with my nutricious habits, i could be easily a vegeterian; i would miss only a couple of things. however, i would find pretty hard to quit cheese, eggs etc, not that i eat them in their primary form that much.

Yeah, vegetarianism was very easy for me, and veganism has the dairy and eggs are used in a lot of stuff. But really, the most difficult part about veganism is going to dinners/events/etc.
I found cheese difficult too...I love pizza too much. Many vegan cheese alternatives are horrid, but if you get daiya, it's delicious and perfect for making pizza or melting over anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
how are we with soya? do you use it?
im reading a little bit now.
we used it eat it a lot, my mom was using it until she started reading controversy around it.
That's great that she's reading about it - production of soy-based products apparently is bad for the environment, and having a diet where there's 'soy' everything isn't the greatest way to get protein. I use it, but make sure I'm eating a lot of other plant-based proteins like hemp, nuts, chickpeas, and brown rice.
Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth