Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I got Cubs tickets.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.02.2006, 07:14 PM   #1
elder18
empty page

elder18 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I'm really excited. I'm going to see them at Wrigley in September.
Hopefully they're not out of the playoff race by then.
Holla!
Old 04.02.2006, 08:11 PM   #2
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski
children of satan

Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard sucka
Are you from Chicago, Elder? Cubs games are always a good time!
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.02.2006, 09:05 PM   #3
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
I'm going to opening day tomorrow in Kansas City! Go Royals!......eh.

Its too bad its hopeless for us once again.
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.02.2006, 09:25 PM   #4
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Fucking right, baseball fans! I was going to post a "Happy Opening Day" thread, but usually when I mention baseball I don't get any replies other than "baseball is boring" or "I don't get it." Anyway, I'll be watching a good 3-4 games tomorrow (White Sox and Indians are in a rain delay tonight as I type) and will definetly be slurping every second of the O's. The long winter is over!

Have fun at the games!

Zambrano is going tomorrow, right elder18? I have him in a couple fantasy leagues.
Old 04.02.2006, 09:35 PM   #5
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
elder18,
When the sox were winning were you a sox fan?
sellouteater is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.02.2006, 09:48 PM   #6
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sellouteater
elder18,
When the sox were winning were you a sox fan?

What does this have to do with anything?

No! Really! I'm puzzled!!
Old 04.02.2006, 09:54 PM   #7
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
Nothing at all
Old 04.02.2006, 09:58 PM   #8
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Yeah, thats what I got from it too...
Old 04.02.2006, 09:59 PM   #9
Isoflurane
bad moon rising

Isoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to behold
Fuck the Cubs.
Just kidding.
I love the Cubs.
But the thing is that I have to pay 150% the cost of a regular ticket when the Cubs come to town during interleague play because of the MPLS/CHI rivalry, I guess. Same thing with teams like the asshole Yankees and a couple of other teams fuck that, dawgggg.
I'm still going to pay to see them, though.
The Twins and Cubs are my favorite teams.
- John
Old 04.02.2006, 10:00 PM   #10
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

or maybe their is a message deep within it that you have to find on your own
Old 04.02.2006, 10:45 PM   #11
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Пятхъдесят Шест
What does this have to do with anything?

No! Really! I'm puzzled!!

I think he wanted to know if he was rooting for the White Sox when they were playing in the playoffs even though he is a Cub fan.
Old 04.03.2006, 03:36 PM   #12
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

Yeah that is right
Old 04.03.2006, 03:44 PM   #13
elder18
empty page

elder18 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I love Chicago in general, really.
I'm planning on moving there, possibly this fall.
I've always liked the Cubs more than the ChiSox, but I'm not sure why.
I guess I like the North Side better.
Yeah!
Go North Side!
Old 05.19.2006, 10:00 AM   #14
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
big interleague play this weekend

White Sox and the Cubs, the Reds and the Tigers, A's and Giants, Angels and Dodgers, Yankees and Mets

but best of all, the first ever meeting between the Washington Nationals and the Baltimore Orioles, of which i have tickets out in left field where Alfonso Soriano plays, hope to get some good pics
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2006, 10:08 AM   #15
SolidZach
children of satan

SolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentata
Im not a big fan of sports, but I like the cubs.

SolidZach is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2006, 10:18 AM   #16
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Well, too bad for the Cubs. Losing Derek Lee set them back. & having Kerry Wood out for a long ass time is not helping either. & he doesn't look good at all coming back from that shoulder surgery.
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2006, 02:05 PM   #17
krastian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantophobia
but best of all, the first ever meeting between the Washington Nationals and the Baltimore Orioles, of which i have tickets out in left field where Alfonso Soriano plays, hope to get some good pics

Cool...I still haven't seen a game at RFK, but I'd like to even though I'm not really a Nats fan. Frank still rules though....ha. Go Birds!!! I think we'll win 2 of 3. The Cubs are even more fucked than they were last year. Dusty might be fired here pretty soon.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth