Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page College
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.30.2006, 03:46 PM   #121
Phlegmscope
expwy. to yr skull

Phlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's asses
I share my apartment with one guy. We spend most of the time in our rooms and hardly ever talk to each other. I'm quite fine with this situation, after hearing all the horror stories of asshole flatmates... Also a plus thing is that the sound isolation is good here; both can listen to music loud without hearing what the other guy is playing.
Phlegmscope is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2006, 04:56 PM   #122
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlegmscope
I share my apartment with one guy. We spend most of the time in our rooms and hardly ever talk to each other. I'm quite fine with this situation, after hearing all the horror stories of asshole flatmates... Also a
plus thing is that the sound isolation is good here; both can listen to music loud without hearing what the other guy is playing.

a friend of mine used to say "the best roommate is the one you never see"
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2006, 05:03 PM   #123
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
a friend of mine used to say "the best roommate is the one you never see"

i agree with that
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2006, 05:04 PM   #124
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
mine sleep all the time, so they don't annoy the piss out of me.
Old 02.14.2007, 02:23 PM   #125
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
The worst is college exams. But I don't have to take any for super long; end of april
Old 02.14.2007, 05:55 PM   #126
Phlegmscope
expwy. to yr skull

Phlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's asses
What's with the sudden course of college / school threads?

Anyways, after a half year of graphic design studies, my motivation is reaching the bottom. I'm not too fond of the town and the school I go to isn't much better either. I feel that I haven't learnt anything that one couldn't learn independenlty by reading a typography guide and fucking around with Illustrator...
Also we have some hacks as teachers here. This especially concerns the typography (which is one of the most interesting divisions of graphic design) course that was pretty much ruined by the lack of knowledge and teaching skills of our dear teaching authority.

now, again, is the applying season of universities and post-secondary level polytechnics. I'd probably like to change school, and what's more, the city I reside in.
Too bad I've fucking had it with the entrance exams, they indeed are bitch.
Phlegmscope is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth