Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: is madge right?
yeah 3 20.00%
no 12 80.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10.19.2006, 10:04 AM   #21
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
I must slap Jennifer Aniston around before giving reps to fishmonkey again.
Old 10.19.2006, 10:06 AM   #22
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmonkey
tell that to Jennifer Aniston

hahaha

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2006, 10:43 AM   #23
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
I must slap Jennifer Aniston around before giving reps to fishmonkey again.

c'mon, we're all on Anistons side, Jolie is a tramp. she should be made give back her babies.

then Madonna can get another baby and make them babies have actual babies which will probably end up as flipper-babies!

god i'm sick, i know i know i'm going straight to hell, i just wanna make sure i go first class.
Old 10.19.2006, 11:45 AM   #24
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Adopting a child is one of the most wonderful things a human being can do, and anyone willing to take the step should be applauded. I also think that celebrities spen too much time giving the impression that money and parties and drugs are the essential ingredients of a good life, so if a few can give the impression that adoption is to be taken seriously, then that's great.

The country (and the world as a whole) would be a nicer place if a few more people gave a good home to a child in need instead of getting pregnant. I really feel that it's an option that people should at least consider when planning a family (especially a second or third child). If they decide that it's not for them then that's fine, it would just be good if it were seen as a valid parenting option. I think one of the greatest tragedies of society is that the relationship between adoptive parent and chils is seen as less imptant than between biological parent and child. Anyone willing to commit themselves to a lifetime of love and upbringing is a parent; a 'real parent' (I hate the phrase) isn't just a biological one.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth