Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Girl, 4, 'suffering depression'
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.08.2006, 09:31 AM   #1
The Usher
stalker

The Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's asses
Check this out:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wear/6127694.stm

Girl, 4, 'suffering depression'

Mollie is being kept out of school for health reasons
A four-year-old is suffering from depression because she cannot attend the same primary school as her nursery friends, according to her doctor.
Mollie Murphy from Sunderland struggles to sleep and vomits before lessons, so her parents are keeping her at home.

Sunderland Council said Mollie missed out on a place at East Herrington school because of a late application.

Her GP, Kevin Weaver, wrote to the local authority asking for a change of school, citing stress and depression.

'Backwards and forwards'

Mollie's mother, Victoria Anderson, said: "I thought how can a little girl suffer from that? It's an adult's problem and Mollie's only four. But he told me it does happen.

"There wasn't a thing wrong with her before. Her health was fine, but now she's backwards and forwards to the doctors."

Mollie's parents say they are happy with the standards of her current school - Farringdon Primary - but are keeping her at home for health reasons.

A council spokesman said and there were no free places at East Herrington school but the family could appeal to the Local Government Ombudsman
_________

Jesus, depressions sure starts young! Wait till she actually starts school, then she'll be really depressed!

The Usher is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2006, 09:38 AM   #2
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I hate everything about this stupid shit.
Old 11.08.2006, 10:38 AM   #3
Prisstina
the end of the ugly

Prisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's asses
"I don't get as many cookies as I want during snacktime. I'm so depressed. I think I'm gonna kill myself."
Prisstina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2006, 11:00 AM   #4
The Usher
stalker

The Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, they should give her a slap and tell her to shut the fuck up!

The Usher is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2006, 01:16 PM   #5
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
This is going to be one influential emo when she gets older. If she starts when she`s 4, by the time she's 15 it will be horrid
Old 11.08.2006, 01:34 PM   #6
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
This isn't fucking funny.

Idiots.
Old 11.08.2006, 01:39 PM   #7
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Considering that she's only four, being close to her friends is probably Mollie's main concern in life. This must feel like a big deal to her. Unfortunately, being diagnosed by a doctor probably means a course of largely unhelpful treatment.

I'd add that, given the way I see perfectly innocent children being spoken to by parents whenever I'm in town, my guess is that childhood depression is probably a much bigger problem than anyone realises.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2006, 01:43 PM   #8
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
And how dare her parents/guardians put in a late application on her behalf. Have they explained themselves yet?

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth