Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page there is no god
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.04.2007, 04:54 PM   #1
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
when you think about it the devil is the god guy. The devil has never flooded the whole earth, starved millions of peole, and demanded that everyone worship him. Satan is said to be so charming you would think that hes god, sounds like a nice guy to me. Religion is a terrible thing. I believe in being a good person and think most people do but lies about saviors have nothing to do about it. The leader of the churches are notorois for currption, rascism, and child molstation what does that tell you. religion scares people into thinking they a love a liar ego freak named jesus christ. PLEASE WAKE UP.
Old 06.04.2007, 04:55 PM   #2
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
sry bout the rant had to do it though
Old 06.04.2007, 04:57 PM   #3
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sellouteater
when you think about the devil is the god guy. The devil has never flooded the whole earth, starved millions of peole, and demanded that everyone worship him. Satan is said to be so charming you would think that hes god, sounds like a nice guy to me. Religion is a terrible thing. I believe in being a good person and think most people do but lies about saviors have nothing to do about it. The leader of the churches are notoirios for currption, rascism, and child molstation what does that tell you. religion scares people into thinking they a love a liar ego freak named jesus christ. PLEASE WAKE UP.

what???

not sure i understand what you wrote, but if you just discovered there is no god except in your imagination, congratulations, have a cookie.

let me know when you tire of "satan" though. for every god there is an antigod, why don't you finish the job & cancel your subscription to both?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2007, 04:59 PM   #4
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

thanx for the cookie see you in hell
Old 06.04.2007, 05:01 PM   #5
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Has anyone else read Batialle's Madame Edwarda? I always think of the scene on the taxi at times like this.

Meanwhile, my 'roids are flaring up again lately. Blood on the paper, don't you know. Terrible business really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2007, 05:01 PM   #6
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

just think about the facts they dont add up the is no heaven or hell. i got to go i got real things to do.
Old 06.04.2007, 05:02 PM   #7
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Facts? FACTS? What the fuck have facts got to do with incoherent invectives?

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 06.04.2007, 05:03 PM   #8
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

i said what i said and i'd tell you but i have to go now end of my shift at work bye bye
Old 06.04.2007, 05:06 PM   #9
Glice
invito al cielo

Fine. I'll just sit here and wank furtively in a darkened thread anticipating your ever-so-erudite return.

...65 bottles of beer on the wall, 65 bottles of beer [splat]...

Quote:
Old 06.04.2007, 05:08 PM   #10
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
I always find it strange that the kind of bigotry and bullying that is bad when it comes from religious people is somehow totally acceptable when it comes from someone who isn't religious. Or should I use the word 'cool' instead of 'acceptable'?

I can safely say, as someone very religious, who believes in the whole Jesus thing, that I have never written or said anything as bullying, bigoted or hate-fuelled as I've read here. I can also make similar comments about the religious people I'm involved with.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2007, 05:14 PM   #11
Glice
invito al cielo

Very, very well said Mr Priest. Although I prefer the oblique route, that's a tremendous statement you've made there and I commend you endlessly for it.

Quote:
Old 06.04.2007, 05:18 PM   #12
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
God is great,
God is good.
Let us thank Him for this food.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2007, 05:18 PM   #13
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
I was expecting to see either something intelligent or funny when I opened this thread.

There are so many logical flaws in your argument it is giving me a headache.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2007, 05:19 PM   #14
Glice
invito al cielo

I don't like athiests. Apparently, a small proportion of them molest children.

Quote:
Old 06.04.2007, 05:20 PM   #15
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip Priest
I always find it strange that the kind of bigotry and bullying that is bad when it comes from religious people is somehow totally acceptable when it comes from someone who isn't religious. Or should I use the phrase 'cool' instead of 'acceptable'?

I can safely say, as someone very religious, who believes in the whole Jesus thing, that I have never written or said anything as bullying, bigoted or hate-fuelled as I've read here. I can also make similar comments about the religious people I'm involved with.

This is fantastic.

- Sebastian Bach

Old 06.04.2007, 05:22 PM   #16
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Ive just watched the South Park "Cartoon Wars" episodes. I make reference to that as it says most of what i think when it comes to this such issue.
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2007, 05:25 PM   #17
luxinterior
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
haha...i agree with ya, but at the same time non-christians arent going around claiming to live by a certain set of guidlines laid down in front of them...

What is wrong with living by certain guidelines? Especially if it doesn't affect the rest of you...

For me the issues of religion and faith are very personal rather than something that I expect out of everyone I meet.

- Sebastian Bach

Old 06.04.2007, 05:28 PM   #18
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxinterior
God is great,
God is good.
Let us thank Him for this food.

Hear, hear.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2007, 05:29 PM   #19
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Religion vs Faith. Theyre different thingso course. It just depends on how many people have the same faith to determine its classification as a religion. Ive always thought it mad to think that the Ancients believed in Sun Gods and Earth Gods, the Greeks in Gods of War and Beauty etc.. and now thats somehow irrelevant. As if we can ever know any better. I prefer the idea of Gods of Beauty, Love, War, Wine etc.
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2007, 05:33 PM   #20
luxinterior
invito al cielo

I hate that so many people have such a narrow view of "religious types" in the same way that a lot of religious people have such a narrow view of non-believers. We're not all Jerry Falwell.

- Sebastian Bach

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth