Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Tonight We're Gonna Party Like It's 2011?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.05.2007, 08:17 AM   #1
5Against1
bad moon rising

5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses
I saw this documentary about the Mayan calendar, it ends in Dec. 2012. Did they see the end of the world coming? It was a pretty accurate device if you consider when it was conceived. I'm gonna stock up on ramen noodles just in case, this could be worse than Y2K.
Old 10.05.2007, 08:44 AM   #2
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
December 21, 2012. 12:00 Central Standard Time.

the solstice sun (the cosmic father) will super-occlude the galactic center buldge near Saggitarius (the cosmic mother). the buldge is the dark spot you see when you look up at the Milky Way. to the Mayans, it was a big vagina in the sky.

this event is a rebirth, and not an end to the universe, but considering the Mayan's love of blood and death, it sure doesn't look peachy.

Quetzalcoatl is supposed to return at this time, however, the Mayan's thought that Cortez was Quetzalcoatl also, so who knows.

by the way, I plan to be at Chitzen Itza when this happens.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2007, 08:49 AM   #3
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
also of note: Chinese Chi is set to undergo a polarity flux at this time as well.

*cue spooky music*
Old 10.05.2007, 08:56 AM   #4
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
there is a whole industry building to milk this fear

HEY THERE ARE LIKE TEN THOUSAND NUKES POINTED AT US RIGHT THIS MINUTE so when I worry I got something real to fret about.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2007, 09:02 AM   #5
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
there is a whole industry building to milk this fear

yeah, the Mayan's started it 2000 years ago when they built their observatory in the Yucatan jungle.

but kudos to 5Against1 for finding a conspiracy that tesla doesn't agree with. WHO KNEW???

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
when I worry I got something real to fret about.

PS: I spit out my coffee.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth