Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page have you ever realized how unstable your friends are?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.21.2008, 01:39 AM   #1
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
heres the deal. first off i have very few male friends. that person who was my best friend a few years ago went crazy adnstarted stalking me and his ex G-friend (my other best friend)

and now to my rant. me and my friend, Z, have had our ups and downs. but i ha ve always been there for him no matter what. cause im a nice guy. he constantly asks me do things for him, and i do. not in the pathetic kind of way but in the im your friend and thats what friends are for kind of way. no matter what. and he a strange person that most people dont get. i am the only person that can put his strangness aside and really get him and not judge him.
yesterday i was at uni and as usual he asked me to do something for him while i was there, pick up a graded report of his. i of course did. i put it in my bag and continued with my studying. later that afternoon i had a rehersal so i told him to meet me downstairs while i was waiting to be picked up and ill give him the report. on my way down my guitar fell and i had to catch it and the paper wrinkled a bit. it was also wrinkled a bit from BEING IN MY BAG.
on my ride to rehersal he sent me a message bout how dare ei give him something like that and from now on hell go to the university tonget his own things so that i wont desecrate his stuff anymore. i sent him a txt "what are you on about" and he called me and we argued, he claims that i dont caqre about othejr peoples property because i ruined his paper. we argued a bit, then i had to go.
when i got home i sent to a few friends some sumnmaries for a test we have in sunday and he was on the list (once again im a nice guy, that figured even though we argued he should still do well on the test)

now here is where it gets interesting (not really cause this is probably boring to you all)

so that ingrate emails me back a long email filled with ramblings on how i dont care about other peoples shit and how i had the nerve to give him the wrinkled peice of paper and how he wanted to smack me. he then insinuated that he doesnt buy my naive stand that it just got wrinkled and how it was done with intent to destroy.

so i lost it. i emailed him that he should take a long hard look at what i have done for him no matter what, and see if this is worth the fight. i told him that he is an ingratethat cvares for no one because all he does is fine petty excuses to loose friends. i finished the mail by teling him to look around and see who his true friends are and if he might in fact be all alone...

anyhoo thats my rant. its just very frustrating to realize how you can never really trust someone. thats why all my friends are chicks, cause even if they are nuts, they sometimes hide it a bit better...

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.21.2008, 01:40 AM   #2
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
My friends are all pretty much tweakers and cokeheads. No stability there.
Old 08.21.2008, 01:47 AM   #3
This Is Not Here
invito al cielo

This Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's asses
To be honest this guy sounds a little odd, I mean, a wrinkled peice of paper, seriously? As you said, he's a difficult guy that few people get, so I guess you must be pretty good by now at overlooking freak-outs like this. It's petty, and you may well look back on these heated exchanges and laugh, just don't loose a close freind from complications arising from wrinkled paper, please!

~~Record of the moment~~
This Is Not Here is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.21.2008, 01:50 AM   #4
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by This Is Not Here
To be honest this guy sounds a little odd, I mean, a wrinkled peice of paper, seriously? As you said, he's a difficult guy that few people get, so I guess you must be pretty good by now at overlooking freak-outs like this. It's petty, and you may well look back on these heated exchanges and laugh, just don't loose a close freind from complications arising from wrinkled paper, please!
he has never freaked out at me. and we have never had an arguemnt as big as this. this is hown fucked it is. that he ended our friendship over a peice of paper... but im through for now. he tried calling me after i sent him the emaiil, i didnt answer. id rather listen to sonny sharrok and be pissed...

Old 08.21.2008, 01:53 AM   #5
This Is Not Here
invito al cielo

This Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's asses
As John Lennon once said - "Time wounds all heels". Just sit on it for a bit, after a while you'll both realise you were being rediculous. Whilst your both angry, no good can come of it.

~~Record of the moment~~
This Is Not Here is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.21.2008, 01:55 AM   #6
fugazifan
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by This Is Not Here
As John Lennon once said - "Time wounds all heels". Just sit on it for a bit, after a while you'll both realise you were being rediculous. Whilst your both angry, no good can come of it.
thats what im doing, only the main difference is i am not being rediculous. i am calm as a clam. remember, i am not breaking up a friendship because of a peice of paper.

Old 08.21.2008, 04:25 AM   #7
al shabbray

my so called best friend didnt have the balls to tell me that he was fallen in love my (ex)girlfriend. he gives her gifts all the time (and me too, and I wondered why) and at the same time pretending that the relationship he got with me means the world to him. fuck him off (and I am not that kind of person you cant talk about stuff like that!)
its almost 2 years ago now
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.21.2008, 07:26 AM   #8
shentov
expwy. to yr skull

shentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's asses
i realize this all the time.
asked a 'friend' for a favor yesterday. said okay no prob blah blah blah + he would be getting something out of the whole deal.
no answer yesterday till late.
seeing him online on fuckin myspace today. msg>logs out.
wtf?
just tell me it won't happen at all.
and now, on top of things, i have to wait for his stupid excuse.
i know why he hides.
he hasn't thought of any excuse right now.
and i dont even need it.
having my girldFRIEND is enough for me.
and my bandmates, probably.
Old 08.21.2008, 07:27 AM   #9
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
and slavo.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.21.2008, 07:29 AM   #10
al shabbray

lol
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.21.2008, 07:29 AM   #11
shentov
expwy. to yr skull

shentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, and pretty much slavo! and thats not why you posted so fast, dude!!! i'm seriously thankful for being there so much these days!
thats a thing i'd tell you personally, but let the sonic love spread!
Old 08.21.2008, 07:29 AM   #12
shentov
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by al shabbray
lol

get outta this thread too.
Old 08.21.2008, 07:31 AM   #13
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by shentov
get outta this thread too.

thISNT your thread HAHAHAHAHAH
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.21.2008, 07:32 AM   #14
shentov
expwy. to yr skull

okay, then stop doing coke while post on the internet
Old 08.21.2008, 07:34 AM   #15
al shabbray

I am one of the few sober ones here.
you cant imagine how I am posting when I do coke
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.21.2008, 07:35 AM   #16
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.21.2008, 07:37 AM   #17
shentov
expwy. to yr skull

yeah i guess that sounds strange coming out of my keyboard.
anyway... do whatever makes it for you, dude, stay positive.
*lays on bed blank looking at the ceiling*
Old 08.21.2008, 07:39 AM   #18
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
I'm quite easily the most "unstable" of my friends - God knows what they must think of me sometimes....
Old 08.21.2008, 07:39 AM   #19
shentov
expwy. to yr skull

let me add to atsonicpark's reputation, dammit that board!!!!!!!!!!!!!
owned!
Old 08.21.2008, 07:40 AM   #20
al shabbray

bastards
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth